10.2 Damn Dirty Liars

A/N: Hotness warning, times ten!

After another round of finger-foreplay in the hotel elevator, the duo kissed and laughed on their stumble through the hallway.

While Jonna swiped the magnetic keycard, Zachary fondled her in some very good places, so that she had to run the card a few times with trembling hands. The grey lock finally lit up green, and they fell inside the room, grappling with shirts and pants until there were none. 

"You did look like a student today," Zachary told her in between kisses. "Really hot."

Like cold water down her front, but the combination of champagne and making-out overrode her reservations.

She kissed him back, running her hands down his smooth chest until she found just the thing she'd been looking for. 

He was ready.

Zachary's fingers stroked and slid inside of her, so she was certainly ready. However, the rest of the fun was impossible unless she got what she really wanted.

Jonna slipped from his hold, dropping to her knees. Zachary chuckled as she contemplated a hard decision: deep-throat or naw? Besides being funny, handsome, and intelligent, he was also...intimidating. She wasn't sure she could pull off her favorite flourishes.

But she was more than willing to try.

The last time, alcohol had clouded her decisions, and the bulk of her memory. This time, she was completely and fully aware of the heat  moving in and out of her mouth. Zachary gripped her shoulders, hands moving to rest at the back of her bobbing head.

Never one to waste time or resources, Jonna used her free hand to touch herself. Zachary must've noticed her maneuvers, because his moaning and thrusting increased. She needed a breather, and as soon as she pulled away gasping, he urged her to stand.

After a quick kiss, he whispered, "Wrap your legs around me, and hold on."

She complied with a knit brow, confusion shifting to shock when Zachary eased into her.

Slowly.

Although, had he rushed along, he would've hurt her. While he sank in fully, Jonna cried out.

He stilled. "Am I hurting you?"

"No."

To prove her point, she bucked her hips to meet him the rest of the way.

The pain that followed faded quickly, replaced by wave after wave of pleasure as they moved together.

Years of emptiness washed out in a flood of warmth, and the connection built, and built, until it spiraled out of control.

Jonna clung to Zachary's neck, blinking back stars.

"I just uh, need to recover," she heard herself panting.

"Okay," he shifted her weight from one arm to the other, obviously spent.

Awkwardly, she climbed down onto the bed, hardly aware of her legs or anything else. Then the air conditioning kicked on, cold air rippled her flesh, and she remembered she was naked, with a near-virtual stranger. Jonna snatched a pillow and covered up her goodies.

Eyes half-open, Zachary tugged on one end of the pillow. She didn't let up. He tugged once more, but she held on, shaking her head.

Instead of leaving, like a normal guy, he flipped his body over in a half-somersault half-fall, tumbling next to her in the sweetest, sweatiest mess. Uncomfortable as she was, Jonna laughed.

"What the hell?"

"What?" Zachary grabbed the other pillow, mimicking her ridiculousness. "I like working out."

"Mmm hmm." She couldn't look at him.

Jonna had never been so intimate with someone without being...intimate with them, knowing them completely. The casual aftermath was new to her, and while impulsivity was fun, the vulnerability was not.

The lay in silence for one, two, five minutes.

"Should I--?" He hiked a thumb at the door.

Sensation had returned to her legs, and her head. Her heart was pounding, the thud drumming in her ears.

Jonna shrugged, and that was that. Zachary pulled on his clothes in a zombie-like manner, and left.

 Zachary pulled on his clothes in a zombie-like manner, and left

A/N: Ah, we're often our own worst enemies. However, is that what really happened, or is Zachary a bit of a (insert insult here)...?

Dedicated to my WP girlfriend bayaBLUE. I'm not as dirty as some, but dammit, I'm tryin'!

Muah!