17.2 Everyone Wants a Piece

A/N: Inappropriateness to follow...

~*~

Jonna suppressed a scream, gripping onto the sides of the desk for dear life as Arman rode her, hard. She didn't want to, but she was enjoying every rough stroke. Heat flushed her face as pleasure coursed through her.

When she looked back, she saw Zachary's face set in a smile as sweat beaded his brow.

"Ms. Lopez?"

She awoke with a start, catching herself before she fell off the chair.

"Uhh," she wiped at her mouth. Dear Lord, she'd been drooling, too.

"Were you sleeping?" Arman sounded half-interested as he flipped through his phone.

"No, but I've got another appointment." Joanna stood, steadying her sleepy self.

She wobbled to the door, regretting the fact that she wore high heels.

"So, about the assignment...?"

The kid had big brass ones, continually scaling through his phone, essentially refusing to leave.

Jonna snapped her fingers and pointed at the open door. "You. Out."

"Alright, jeez," he said, thankfully departing. "Can I at least---"

She shut the door.

~*~

Throbbing, she drove to Zachary's location like the crazy, sexed-up gal that she'd always been.

"Impulse control, impulse control," Jonna reminded herself when she got out the car.

The throbbing only increased.

Get ahold of yourself.

She dragged in slow, deep breaths, taking in her surroundings. The breathing helped, somewhat, and sanity surfaced enough to nudge her. Had she entered the address correctly? Rows of brick-faced townhomes waited, lined with large trees.

As though aware of her potential for error, Zachary's name flashed on her phone.

"Yeah, think I'm lost," was the first thing she said. The next was, "I'm so horny, I can hardly think straight."

"Same here," he said, saving her from total humiliation.

He sounded awfully close. Remembering his penchant for drama, she turned to see him decending from the doorway nearest her. Doubling down on the drama, Jonna flew to him and wrapped her arms around his lithe, tall body.

"Mmm, I missed you too," his voice was muffled as he kissed the top of her head.

Then he took her hand and gently tugged. "C'mon, let's go...talk."

"Right," she agreed. "Talk."