17. Everyone Wants a Piece

As she had no time or patience, Jonna skipped the formalities:

"Why are you calling me?"

A deep chuckle. "Well, after last night, why wouldn't I call?"

She aired silence.

The chuckles dried up. "I uh, want to see you."

It was Jonna's turn to laugh. "There's no way, dude. Even if I wanted to," and she was shocked at how much she wanted to, "I can't fly out to DC right now."

"No need, my friend," papers rustled in the background, "Here ya are," he was talking to someone else, then back to her: "I'm on the way to you."

Her heart sped up a notch. "Say what?"

"Of course! You and your," he paused, "friend inspired me. Beyond that, I feel terrible for leaving things the way we did. Hell, I miss you."

Moments passed while her brain assessed his words.

"Why didn't you call me before?" she managed to ask.

Dur, dumbass, he just wants more of what he saw last night!

She quelled the inner voice of reasoning, instead choosing to listen to him.

"I thought you didn't want me to call," he said.

"Bullshit."

"Not at all."

She half believed him. The other half of her truly had zero time. Class started soon, and one student waited at her office for a conference. Also, she needed to deal with her ex before he blew things up even more.

"Look, I know you probably have shit to do, but will you meet up with me later?"

Jonna's first instinct was to deny him. Unfairly, she compared him to Laney. He was married, Laney wasn't. He was cryptic, Laney wasn't. He was tall, Laney wasn't. He had a huge cock, Laney didn't.

Choices.

"Yeah, okay," she said. "I can meet you after 7ish. Text me the address."

"I'll text you where I'll be staying." He paused. "Is that alright?"

"Sure, but what are you expecting?"

"For you to be a good little slut, as advertised last night."

Though meant as a joke, the line slapped her in the face. Sensing her renewed discomfort, he prodded,

"Sorry, that wasn't too much, was it? Unless you're into it..."

With a thick voice, she said, "Add really rough behavior, and you've got yourself a date."

She hung up, not quite believing what she'd said.

~*~

Fearing what she might say if pushed, she texted Shane, demanding he retract his post.

He apologized, but that was it.

The virtual tete'a'tete put her in a sour mood. She tried to focus on the student conference, but her mind shut down.

A sharp blow to her face brought her back into the moment. She stared at the tanned youth who had slapped her, awaiting explanation.

The boy, Arman, shrugged, a blonde lock falling over his eyes. "Seemed like that's what you wanted."

Then he grabbed her arm, wrenching her out of her seat.

"What are you doing?" Jonna yelled.

White dudes are unpredictable, was her innane thought.

Instead of answer, Arman spun her around, pressing a large erection against her backside.

"Tell me you don't want this," he whispered, pawing at her panties.

A part of the fabric caught on the zipper of her skirt, and with a pull, he ripped the panties off.

She was instantly wet, and had no intention whatsoever of denying him.

Arman's next move was to bend her over the desk, and unceremoniously slam into her.

A/N: We all know what "talking" leads to...a whole lotta good!

When will Jonna stop using the non-smart part of her brain? How does she really feel about Laney?

Sound off about Jonna's general silliness, or rant about how slow I am with updates. Either way, I love you mucho mas.