CHAPTER 3 - Bhai & Parlour Hunt

Noor's POV:

ON PHONE:

"My God! No! Rudaba tell me is it a joke?" I was so surprised.

"No, its true my parents have given them final approval and," She paused only to test my patience, "Engagement is going to be held on next week." She stated shyly the last part.

"Oh hellooh! stop bombarding on me, what on earth? I'm not believing you, stop fooling me you Ms. Surprises."

I said continuously nodding my head as it was like a fairytale to me.

Rudaba chuckled in reply and said, "Once you will see my Ahsan wearing me engagement ring, then you must believe, my Ms. innocent."

Aww! She replied me instantly.

"Eh! Mother is calling me, have to go for a shopping because there is only a week left to engagement day. I will call Auntie ( Noor's mother) to invite, right!... See you later, Allah Hafiz."

She ended the call in hurry, just mismatched to her habit to stick on the phone since hours.

I have only a friend this Rudaba, she is with me from my 8th grade till now, we are doing our graduation.

There is no secret between us. On the day she met her soon to be fiancé Ahsan; literally she talked my ear off.
She elaborated the whole scenario, the way he saw her, the steps he took to move himself to her slowly or fast (slowly), the dress he wore ( may be tuxedo), the words in which he praised her ( moon stars like beauty).
Then I asked Rudaba by controlling my laugh "Is he an Astrologer?"

"No! Banker!" She was content.
"Then he should have resembled you the new glimmering Note of 5000 Rs."

We both chuckled on that. Rudaba is so beautiful inside and outside both. He saw her in a wedding and directly purposed her. She went off guard but his every stance was proving him a sensible guy. He had the art to capture my friend's heart, so he did and that whole night was dedicated to Ahsan waqar.

But wait why I have bit uneasy feeling? Am I feeling jealous.?

No!

How could I? Actually I wanted to listen details, as it's her trademark to elaborate the situation but she hanged up soon. It was first time we talked only for 5 min on phone. 'unbelievable'

I was uneasy.

Did I felt some proud (God forbid) in her voice?.

Oh! No, come on Noor why you being so negative at once. She ain't this type. Have you ever felt she showed pride?' My inner prosecutor defended her so I took my allegation back.

                   °~~~~~°

           (Noor's brother)