Chapter 37 - Her Smile

Continued:

"you're so delicate... Mrs."

He was trailing over her neck...simply enjoying these blissful moments...Noor in his arms...

"Faraan..."

She was struggling a little....only calling his name... Repeatedly.

"Yes." He just loved to hear his name, on her lips. If she would have known, that he loves the moment when she calls out his name-she must mute herself.

Honestly, she wanted to run away, even from his shadow.

Her little efforts were provocatively amusing him. Igniting him to do more.

"Faraan!"

As he trailed more deeply...

Something sensual was catching his eyes there....her wet clothes making her more desirable to him.

"Don't do this!"

All her cute frame lurched in his lap...

"por favor Señora....."

Faraan spoke in Spanish with a heavily intoxicated voice.

"Ll....leave me...."

Noor was on the verge of crying, her hands were struggling a bit on Faraan's shoulders to make a decent distance...

He clutched her tiny frame in his wide lap. His grip was ardent-callous.

Sensing that he is not in his senses, she started wriggling hard.

"No!"

She shook her head violently when felt Faraan has leaned at her deep neck cleavage area.

He was fully On. No mood for leaving her tonight.

His lips were about to touch her skin when she held his face in her hands...

"Faraan... No!"

The tone of her voice.

Faraan stopped as he saw two little foamy hands cupping his stubbled face...

He turned his gaze to the Noor....feeling her soft shaky hands around his face...

"Please.....Fa...(hic)...raan...
don't!"

As he met his gaze with her... Noor appealed so helplessly. Her eyes pooled up.

He bit straightened then...

"Please, Noor e Haya!"

Now he pleaded...his voice so deep and heavy.

"No," She shook her head. Her lips wobbled. Her eyes were loaded with pearls and her hands were still on his face.

His heart took a turn against the chest wall.

Who once again thoroughly fell for her? Faraan.

He slowly placed his wide hand on his jaw where Noor's hand was shaking pleadingly...

He slowly unplaced her hand and gripped it, slowly bringing it to his lips....now he was kissing her palm...

Noor felt...some burning on her palm again and again...

He did the same with her other hand...

Noor was looking at him with her quivered lips..her lashes were shivering on the scene he was creating.

He kissed then her fingers like a devotee. She was gobsmacked. Her mind was hazy enough to draw any meaning.

After done with hand things as he turned his face to her.