Chapter 4 - Beast met Beauty

Faraan's POV:

I was in the Mall, just to meet an old friend of mine. Shahab Sultan. He is a famous Men's fashion designer.

He owns an International Brand Name in Fashion Industry.

He called me yesterday to visit his new collection. Actually I am his client too. He has sensible and decent cuts ideas, so Its easy for me that within in no time I get my desired clothing. He knows very well all about my dressing sense or choice.
Wearing his designed dress a man looks like a Man, not a Scapegoat.

Yeah, whatever you name it.

He was continuously nagging me for two years to do a photoshoot with his Brand.

"You have a perfect figure to be a male model." Once he said that by looking at me top to toe.

"No yaar! I ain't this pond's fish."

Seriously I denied just because I don't like crowd after me as I told you about my introversion.

So I was going to one of his store located in the Mall. I needed some casual dresses.

"What the heck is this!?"

I was going straight but someone bumped into me hard....no...not hard...my mistake!! It was flannel soft that made a little  flux to my muscles.

"Ouch!" A girl in scarf exclaimed. I saw she was about to fall due to collision.

I quickly grasped her arm for support and asked softly, "Are you OK?"

So, quite unlike my genre but somehow I showed concern just because she was looking so frail and dismayed—on top her eyes, like she is in front of a hungry lion.

I thought she will thank me but instead she reacted freakishly.

"Leave me!" She yelled at me and wrestled her arm out of my grip with so much disgust.

She had very innocent face with peachy pink skin. "Fine!" I let go of her arm smoothly. For me there was no point of panic but when she with her sable Brown eyes  glared at me as I am the most hateful person of this universe. "How dare you to touch me?"

The awful tone and of course the question.

In the mall, atmosphere was pretty much noisy. A novice band was playing its debut album on the ground floor.

I narrowed my eyes on her and felt an urge to tap her head with my finger tip to find out is there any brain inside or it is hollow?

But....

Against my will and against my way, I allowed myself to speak in a calmer tone. "Lady! You could have some pulp on your face beside your nose, if I didn't hold you! So this will be called Care not Dare!"

She widened her eyes first then again bellowed. "This is the cheapest way to touch a girl, don't you have ladies in your house? That made you shameless?" She said with full of her volume.

What?

She way much crossed her limits.

She blown me out.

She made me show my real self.

She paved me a way to follow the rogue path of my dark side.

"ENOUGH!"

I grabbed her face, squishing near to mine.

"What will you do if I kiss you?" I said grittily.

She sudden got scared, I saw her natural pink lips near to me quivered and let a word out. "Please!"