Chapter 7 - Fate

Faraan's POV:

I was working out in my home gym for two hours.
The gym's hard workout is my habit since I was in my teens.

I am serious kind of crazy about my fitness. If its been mid of the night and I get awake, I definitely go to gym. A Man's cave, right.
Here I have placed many kinds of equipment helpful in my workout. Its Glass Wall lets you allow the refreshing view of the whirling pool out side while working out.

My Muscles were shinning through sweat I was completely busy in doing lat pull down.(an exercise)

Trrrrn...Trrrrn...

My few feet away laid phone rang.

'Who the hell is there?'

I finally pulled the weight then let it down... Done.

I stood up, wiped my sweat from towel. My vest was completely drenched in sweat.

Phone still ringing...I removed my vest while glaring at; then picked up the phone and swiped to Green.

"Yes!" To one of my man.

"Sir! Its done." My man spoke obediently.

"Hmmm! Did anybody notice you?"

"Definitely not Sir! We utterly made it unseen."

"Hmmm! Right now where are you?"

"As you told, Sir! heading to the FarmHouse." He explained.

"No...now not the farmhouse; plan changed, take her to the old rest house." I ordered.

"That's better Sir!"

"Annnd listen! Any of you, stay a mile away from the girl." I heard my icy growl.

"Surely Sir!"

"OK!" I hanged after listening his courteous reply.

I ordered to my men (secret workers) to kidnap the Saalar's Sister, as we found her, his great weakness. Afaq hacked his account which was overloaded with his mails to his sister. True brother.

They had to ask company driver from where he was going to pick Salaar's family.

They used Salaar's car which he left in office parking lot, because he always been picked and drop to and from the airport by company drivers.

Soon I will meet your lovely sister, then you will cry – you will regret but wont see her again.

I gritted to an imagination of Salaar.

I think I have told you that I never forgive a traitor, As to my own dictionary treachery means murder.

Murder of faith...

Murder of loyalty....

Murder of worthiness....

And....

"Murder should repay with murder!" I admitted to myself. "Its good for health." I added by looking at my shining muscles in the mirror and headed towards the pool.

*********

Noor's POV:

Krrrrrr.....( Door noise)

The door was ajar.

I held my breath, closed my eyes.

'What 's going to happen next?'

Heartbeat was so loud as it was throbbing outside of the rib cage....

Flip... Flop
Flip....Flop