Chapter 19 - Who Faraan?

Please Subscribe to my youtube channel
(link in bio)

Salaar's POV:

Allah!! Help!!

With my hands raised in praying style, I completely got disconnected from the world around me, assuming myself only like a beggar in front of Allah. My heart, my soul — every fiber of my body was demanding only one thing...

My dearest sister...

My beloved little sister...

My so innocent daughter-like sister...

I was in Mosque. After offering Salah with Jama'at, I just sat there.
I prayed to Allah, in fact....thousands of times, I had prayed...

I covered my face, and cried silently, Just begging my sister back. I was begging for her safety. Begging for enough courage to cope with the situation as I had to fight on many fronts.

To compose me in front of mother, to search my sister, and to....to.....hide my cries. My misery as a brother — was like walking on thorns. It was like burning in an invisible fire. Ya, Allah!

"Son! Is there anything you need? Any problem which I may solve?"

I just got back in the world around, with the pleasant touch on my shoulder and an elderly sweet voice of a man.

I lifted my head from the bowl made by my hands, wiped my tears, and saw a man (Baba Ji) nearly around his late 70s. He with a white beard, white clothes, and a rosary in his right hand, had an angelic smile on his very pious-looking face.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum!"

I stood up at once just like a student giving an ovation to his most respectable teacher.

"Wa'alaikum'assalam!" 

He patted my shoulder with elderly kindliness and eyed me to follow him.

Like in a trance without letting out a word, I followed him.

Baba Ji took me to the one of rooms just across the courtyard of the mosque. It most resembled a library, as I saw dozens of shelves nicely arranged with books.

"Son! I was watching you for a long, I'm feeling there is some kind of burden on you... Isn't it?"

Baba Ji smiled gently and asked as he pointed me to sit on the chair across the table. He sat on either side.

As I saw the smile on that elderly man, I felt my heart inflated with some hope. I never wasted any second and opened my heart to him. All the tensions I elaborated to him, I was carrying alone.

I needed a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.

I never disclosed to anyone that my Sister has been kidnapped, but only I lost control against Baba Ji.

Baba Ji took a deep breath and asked some questions, about her name, her habits, her age, and her studies...

I replied, feeling myself not alone, someone here with me who cares about my miserable condition.