Chapter 49(II) - Seducción

Continuó:

"Please...Faraan..."

He was ruthlessly pinning her in his suiting closet. His hands were on her neckline, all of the tenderness, in his eyes, was gone.

His merciless, rigid gaze was pretty much lustful.

Thhick...

He applied force on the first two buttons. Those flew away, pinging off his chest—landed on the floor.

"No!"

She yelped in fear, then looked at his face. There were so cruel gestures. With clenched jaws, he was going to win his final battle.

"Faraan!"

She exerted to push away his roughly busy hands, to escape his frenzied state, but he was holding her tightly in there.

"Water Lilly... Here...."

He squished her face hard, her lips parted and puckered up. He fully leaned on her. He intended to outburst anyway.

She quivered as he pulled the quivery lips within his....now his other hand, slowly crept at her waist, gathering her in himself, she felt her legs are wobbling.

"Fa..mmmm"

During his nibbling, she tried to speak... But he then pulled upward her face and lip-locked himself fervently with her petals.

Heated grip, around her moist body, generating a steamy atmosphere for him...

"Strawberry wine"

He groaned and left her lips elastically.... after extracting too much to his need.

She was breathless, small hands on his broad-suited chest. She was continuously shaking her head in negative as their eyes met.

"Want me to slip on you"?

She listened to his harsh tone and saw him trailing his eyes on her, then on the other moment, he bent, wound his arms around her knees, and lift her...

"No!"

She was now looking him downwards, helplessly shelled soft punches on his shoulders...

He was breathing on her belly, eyes were on her pinkish heated face...her few wet strands were now kissing her cheeks, some of those still dripping water and soaking the shirt...

"Faraan... Please get me down."

The first time he sensed moisture in her voice too..and she was feeling anxious to remain her modesty unrevealed.

"Mujhy chorain koi ajaye ga." She tried to undo his intoxication.

"Since, Sir is in room with Madam, no one in allowed." He clutched her more.

He was heading out now to the room, holding her like a trophy, steps were being taken too triumphantly...

"Uff , Ap-" She was helpless in his merciless grip.

"Time to scream my name.....Bride."

Faraan spoke mysteriously while aiming to bed.

She squirmed a bit, but he carefully made her land on the bed.

"You are looking barbaric sexy....you know.?" He husked while taking off his jacket.

She gulped hard.

With a heated gaze, he unbuttoned his shirt.

His chest revealed.

Noor was so aghast, turbulent situation ahead, the beast wasn't in the mood of restraining, as he always did....he wasn't listening or not wanting to listen to her more...