Chapter 45 - Wedding Night

Warning! This chapter contains some content not suitable for young readers. 

Shy?....×

Feared?... √

Breathless....√

Trembling.....√

Maroon beautiful bridal attired frame....

Beautifully adorned by the all jewellery....

Jingles of the ornaments....

Fragile figure....so tempting...

This was his bride, so presentable for him.

From the day first, this girl was proven, so appealing for him.

There is an indefinable attraction, which he felt in this girl...

His girl... His Noor...

It's true that opposite attracts....but not even a single opposite attracted him before...

And..

Noor done it within a blink of her eye....

She came, she saw and she conquered him all over.....

He knew, he was bestial  with her. She bored his rage and revenge alone, in the result, what her brother done with him....

He had a knowledge that sorry word is like salt on the wound in her case. He kidnapped and treated her like a ragdoll. But it can't be denied that it was destined to be done . A petite girl looted him. Her light permeated over his darkness.

She made possible, an impossible man...

Faraan, the stone man...

The cold heart...heated for her.... melted.... Slowly....yet deliberately.

So, then the night came and she was here in his bed.

"Noor, open your eyes."

She was beyond scared, as he expected.

"Noor, believe me I'm not beast ...please...breath normally..don't behave like Shabnam!"

(An old movie actress, famous for asthmatic attacks while doing romantic scene:):)

Silence......

Only murmur of her disturbed breath...

She was Quiet in bed.

Her bosom falling and rise, due to her heavy breathing....

As he slowly removed her jewellery...

Her ear rings... Her necklace.....
She was visibly trembling...

"Noor, easy..."

He tried to ease her, as he was removing pins of her bridal dupatta.

That heavy dupatta was adjusted on her head with 100s of pins..... Isn't it cruelty... Yeah on both...

At last her dupatta got unpinned and dropped...

Breathtaking beauty was breathless.

He was staring Noor, in front of him. Her mesmerizing feminine beauty was unveiled.
He felt her numbness، her arms were now in the grip of his both hands.

"Noor, open your eyes."

He described his love, loaded in his voice....

Her shaking lashes...were slowly parted.... revealing her brown crystalline brimming lakes.

"No!"

Her beautiful quiver.....the fright in her tone was so tempting.... proven so intoxicating for him. He just wanted to loose the reign...