•°♥Golden Jubilee Chapter♥°•

Continued:

"Hi! I'm your Hubby's ex..."

Suhana spoke directly to Noor, with her right hand outstretched for shaking. Her face fully traced with mischievousness.

"Just shut up! Suhana!"  Faraan scolded her at once.

"Hey! What's the matter? Doesn't she know?"

Suhana spoke while looking in the direction of both. One by one.

"Suhana!"

He growled like little threat under his tone.

"Haha! O my God!  Just look at her face. Eeh!"

She giggled, pointing her index finger towards Noor's face.

Noor was, blinking lashes to push her tears back. She trailed up her eyes from Suhana to Faraan — laid a deep wounded gaze on him. Took couple of steps back.

"Noor!" He got startled.

The way, without any blink, she was with glistening eyes, staring at him. He moved forward, to grip her hand but she turned and literally ran up to the stairs.

"Hey! listen girl."

Suhana yelled at her back as she started sensing, the mood of her cousin, who was now with clenched jaws looking into her direction.

"What..is...your problem? What was the need of such idiotism here?"

He was snarling.

"At first, don't chew me and secondly – is she your wife? I just did a simple joke, and she–she got convinced?"

She was looking up in her irascible cousin's eyes, to cut down the weight of the charge, which she earned recently, for a plain joke.

"I mean...I ..am sorry to say, but she doesn't trust you." She added like peacefully announced her verdict with a little shrugging of her shoulders.

"Suhana! Here I'm not inviting you to analyse her. I know her very well." Faraan gritted.

The ratio of his stress was high instead of sternness.

"Faan...you never cared for me even for a cousin — how can I think to marry a person like you, which is always ready to criticize...my lifestyle, my dressing, my everything. It was just a simple joke. She couldn't perceive, just ran away like sad heroine. What is she? A weirdo!"

"Hmmm. Ok, now go - take some rest." Faraan nonchalantly gave her a signal to leave.

"But...why didn't tell me all this .....how secretly you got married....007?"

She was meaningfully asking with an eyebrow flash movement, then she punched on his arm.

"It was none of your concern...I mean enjoy your vacations......happy stay."

Faraan left her amaze with few questions, knocking on her mind.

She looked up his face for few moments, then a smile crept up to her face.