Chapter 24 - May I?

A/n
I'm giving you an update daily why don't you Comment on it? Do you feel any regret after reading it? If not then the comment section is invented to express your joy with the author.

Noor's POV:

He was coming close to me. Very close.

"You are mine."

I heard him saying to freeze me.

"Only mine!" He whispered.

I just felt, a shiver coursing through my body.

"My bride is so beautiful." His hand started tracing my features.

I felt the heat. His broad heated palm caressed my cheek, while his thumb rested on my lips. Slowly rubbing on there, he leaned in the direction, where his thumb was.

"I love you!" He hissed just against my lips.

"No!"

~Dream end~

With a little squeal, I sat up, panting terribly, and looked around.

YaAllah!

It was a dream, I was trembling, but at the same time, I was relieved. It wasn't real but just a dream.

I was in the room in which he took me forcefully on his shoulder. The kidnapper beast is a cheater of a man. He didn't let me meet my family. Will he ever let me go.?

With this thought, I felt my chest tightened with grief.

I looked around.

This room......

The room was so beautiful, the color scheme of the room was pink and white. It's very neat, very cozy - very elegant but what. I am? Only a prisoner here, like in the previous dirty room.

Allah o Akbar...

I heard the morning prayer call. Listening to every word of it, I was feeling Allah just near me. In every miserable condition, He is with His creation. I felt some hope inflating in my heart.

After the prayer call, I slowly got off the bed but with new energy.

I looked around and spotted a door.

It was a washroom with all 3D flooring! Like I was standing in the middle of an orchard.

A few moments went by under mesmerization then I saw a pair of ladies' slippers laid on the side, I slowly slipped my feet into them.
After made myself done with necessities, I thought about the shower. But every other moment rejecting the idea, I only did ablution.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I was shocked. yes, that was me but minus the liveliness.

How weak I was looking; puffy eyes just due to lot and often crying. My hair was looking so messy like a nest. I started feeling pity for myself.

Is that you Noor?

'Beast you Stole my home, my family, my identity, my name, and now you stole my beauty?'