Chapter 18 - Deal

Continued:

Faraan's POV:

What I said just couldn't believe in my ears too...

"What?...your nikkah?" He again squealed plus inquired.

"Yes," I said solemnly.

"Dude it's not first April." He paused. "Ouch! And I'm not dreaming as well as I have pinched myself."

Raja pinched himself another side of the phone and yelped that made me smile even in that situation when I was turning over a new leaf in my life in a weird style with a weird girl.....

"But Faraan bro, you told me there is no girl in your heart, in your life, in your eyes, in your dreams, in your-" He was as usual unstoppable.

"Yes, I said the same," I admitted to stopping him.

"Then who is this lady, who got on your nerves and you decided to marry at once?" He inquired with full of interest in his voice.

"Actually-" I was about to figure out some story but he interrupted. "Is she....pretty?"

"Means?" I frowned. He is an expert in irrelevant queries.

"I mean, I'm the witness; you never knelt ever in front of the vast majority of beauties, whom you found everywhere in your way. So, that means beauty isn't your preference!" He spoke in his careless tone. Somehow he was right because it is difficult to say anything with sure about me, as I'm not an open book to be read by anyone.

I'm unpredictable...

I didn't want to reply but he was behaving like a political news anchor.

"So! What about her?" His inquiry was still revolving around the orbit of beauty.

Hmmm!

With his question, the Image of a trembling, fragile figure came to my mind. Blinking tear-loaded lashes and ih yes, dread in those innocent eyes as I will swallow her alive. Quivering lips and that pert chin. All of her efforts to hide in that veil as it would vanish her like an invisible cloak.

"Yes, a bit."

I smirked to myself in my imagination. 'Quite an observant.'

"Ok-khay..." He prolonged the word with meaningfulness and then added. "Faraan! Dude, I'm now inviting Mr. & Mrs. Faraan to my Nikkah....and I'm not going to listen to any of yours this n that or ifs n buts...So will be waiting eagerly to see the Lady who conquered this cold, arrogant and stone, hearted man."

I just took a sigh at his invitation. He is good at word maze but would sense mishmash in my opinion.

"Done!" He considered my sigh as acceptance, paused a bit, and spoke. "Well, Bro! I will miss your Nikkah desperately, as it was my old wish to See my stony friend as a Groom."

I smirked at the word Groom and cursed myself in my mind as being so stupid thing I did, I just revealed my Nikkah to him.

"OK! Bro one last question as I'm dying to know." He paused a bit and spoke in a dramatic tone."Do you love her?"

***** silence****

"Hahahaha....."

"Oh, my God!... Raja, you are so..... paparazzi....... by nature....hahaha...."

My laugh was uncontrollable, as he asked about love.

'Love? With her? With the sister of a traitor! Impossible!'