Last♥Chapter - NooRaan

Disclaimer: This chapter contains romantic moments not appropriate fir young readers.

Recap.....

"Where...Noor?"

His qualm making tides under his tone, as he saw her moving away after jumping down of the marble counter.

"I'm so much sleepy...."

She stopped and jingled through words with unmet gaze. She couldn't confine her restlessness as Beast read that easily in her every stance.

Sore days.... which have passed without his affection n attention....she felt her soul has been lost in beast's manor.

Gloominess was nude.... She learnt expertly, how to cover her pain as she started escaping the Skype calls. Avoided top mostly, her delirium state, showing to her mother and Bhai... beside that she made excuses and opted for voice calls. She didn't want to make her mom worried, as well as her brother, who loved to live for his little daughter like sister...

Every day, it cut her inside, for putting nautical mile distance between them through those impure words. She molested his pure love; challenged his character, titled him brute.
Not fair enough, she then mishandled the situation. she worsened it by her silence....grafted a great drift even when she knew that she was the wrong one.
She continued on with wounded ego.... even her heart and brain both were all the time swiveling around his thoughts. Beautiful moments in shape of memories were only reason left to make her smile.

She fathomed truly, she was nothing without that barbarian... His acts, all were inducing love in her.... she couldn't endure being apart of him. She was nothing without him, she derived finally.

His gigantic ego shattered her; buzzing around with all alone, she lost appetite—she ate less to lesser. Lost interest in everything, but only her sullen hubby. Her happiness just clustered where her beast breath. She was craving for his love.
Craving for his touch in abysmal nights–she often wailed for his love. She was heart breaker of her husband, who just melted to see her weight loss.

Way to go....

She had guts...she weaved an emotional net to deal with his nerves....coerced him all with her innocence...

The truthfulness of love in his eyes and in his voice, already diminished her ego to size zero. She cursed her silliness, which isolated her from his protective thick shade.

Beast, por favor....

His chiseled chest, strong arms were making her shamelessly wanting to vanish in him. She was craving like hell for his sweetest words yet touches. His suggested beautiful names for her. All she devastatingly wanted his fervent lips across every inch of her body—stamping freely every where.

Oopss...

She curbed a little shiver which surged across her body with an instant.

"Will you sleep here?"

Poor soul, attempted one more time, to pull beast on love track. She spoke so babyish that Faraan felt a series of twitches in his pure manly muscles.

"Wanna sleep with me?"

While grabbing a towel from a chair's back, he asked so enticingly.

Noor turned at once, nearly crushed her lower lip; feeling his eyes at her back an instant rouge crept up on her pale cheeks.

"Hmmm...no reply!"

He was wiping his sweat–so calmly he announced after sensing her sensuous silence.