Chapter 53 - Beauty Kissed?

Please subscribe to my youtube channel
(link in bio)

Continued:
____________

Kiss me Noor...

Kiss me...

Noor....

Kiss....

Ahhh....what's her beast demanding....she felt like it booming in the ear...

Little fairy...got mystified.... Flustered.... Her innocent heart pumped fully and flushed every feature of her face, that was under inspection of his eyes.

She blinked, her curled lashes, gone heavier to be lifted up...Faraan's hovered face, his demand...she couldn't muster enough dare to look in desire filled eyes of him, she with closed eyes, slowly freed her face from his hand and lowered her head, she felt her cheeks were burning.... As parted slowly the lids, she viewed at once....... his tough chest, was revealing through his deep neck, white vest...she bit her lip...so, entrancing he was.

"Kiss.... me....frothy"

He placed his demand, with another accent......boring his eyes in every feature of her, he was like carving his words on her heart.....

She barely lifted lashes, but couldn't dare to meet his eyes, but only his lips....only his lips came into her sight....she got uneasy at once....

His lips, surrounded by dark stubble...were so moist....as she recalled his fervency...his tender pressure....that was enough....to made her gulp down....

"Hey...girl"

She witnessed that, he was dampening his lips through his tongue like his crave persists evermore.

"Are you listening me.....doll"?

He bent on her neck, resonating in her ear, made her to chew on her lips, as well as her breathing and throbbing of her innocent heart was easily been heard....beast liked the rhythms.

"Noor...."

He left no space, made Noor to cringe in as his hot breath crept at her neck.

"Y....yes....."

She was.....in hard time.

"Wesay.....yeh itnay saray kapray pehn k, shohar ko khush kerna koi asaan kaam nahi"
(Well...You really have an art to please your hubby, along with so many layers of clothing)

He was possessively looking at her clothing....top to toe ...repeatedly....

"Jii"??
(What)

Noor couldn't understand.

"Ji ki bacchi.....kiss me..."

He brushed her tiny red mole on neck..,with nose....his tiny rose.

"Faraan..."

The neck was like her sensuous part, his hot breathes made her stirred then jolted.....again and again...

He was playing with her hair strand, as listened his name....just then he fixed his fingers into her hair with dominance, he husked.

"Kiss...me...yaar....abb likh k doo kiya"?
(Do you want my demand in black and white)

"Kkkkk......kiss"

He saw, she slowly uplifted her face, her beautiful chirp, bit shaky yet shy.

"Of course female Shahrukh....its kkk...kiss, not... Kkk..kiran"

He spoke sarcastically with a giant bend on her face.

"Fa..raan"

A harass floating inside clear lakes.