Chapter 29 - Lover Boy

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel
(link in bio)

Noor's POV:

Laying on the floor, my heart was gonna explode at any minute.

Such humiliation!
My entire being got shattered. I was lifeless there but my eyes were not giving up. I was stifling my loud cries.

'Beast tum insan nahi janwar  ho...woh bhi jungli'
(Beast. You are not human but an animal...wild!!)

He burnt me into ashes.

I heard his boots thuds. He returned as he went outside to reply to a call.

He stopped near me and crouched down. "Noor!" He called me with his hand placed on my back. As he touched my back, a groan escaped from my lips.

"Ahh!"

I with utmost fear got up at once and let myself scoot away from him.

"Stay away!" I was shaking with anger.

He was a devil in disguise, who was now looking at me with his eyes full of disquiet.

'What are you looking for? Simply kill me, what is this wait for?'

My heart ached to see him looking at me with deep concern. 'What do you want now, aren't you satiated'

He got up and removed his jacket. I stiffened for a second as the beast wanted to ravish my dignity now.

To my wonder, he wrapped me in his jacket and scooped me up in his arms. "Don't touch!" I was wriggling but he carried me to the bed.

"Still!" He knelt beside me after depositing me on the bed.

The story, the truth behind his agony, his brutality, was the hospital administration's fault.

He believed in reports, not an innocent girl.

Shivering with fury, I snapped away the glass from his hand, as he was asking for me to drink water.

And he did what!

He gave me a wound, then he gave himself a wound.

He was begging for my forgiveness. He pierced his hand by gripping the broken glass. His blood made me so uncomfortable, I wildly searched for some piece of cloth; there was nothing but only my snatched-away veil.

He was continuously asking for an apology.

'I won't melt... I won't.'

Why do you think it is so simple to forgive anyone? "Ohh I killed you...I am sorry." Is it this simple?

This isn't going to happen Mr. Beast.

'I won't, Mr.Beast....let you win myself.' I thought wrapping his hand in my veil.

He was gazing at me madly.

His eyes!

I wish I could disappear from his sight at that moment

How can a man apologize to a girl, to whom he has done wrong in every way?

How can he be so easy? Like nothing happened here. Like he was on a honeymoon trip.

There is no magic wand that you can wave and conjure to make someone believe in you all of a sudden.

No, Mr. Beast, you are just wasting your time... I thought by listening to his apology.