Chapter 22 - Hug & Depart

Noor's POV:

YaAllah!

The room got dark...so, I was awake

Why it's dark?

In the darkness, I can't stay alone for a minute...or if I'm sleeping and it gets dark for any reason, I simply awake at once.

So did I.....

Thack!

I heard someone got stumbled through the must-be chair, in between the room.

"Amma!"

My first thought surged to Amma and I sat up in my place with my eyes full wide in search of any minimal ray of light in the complete darkness.

Thwarrrrk!

"Amma!"

In the darkness I just lost my mind, as heard the sound of a chair banging on the floor, I sprinted in the direction of the sound...

And...

I hugged a figure.

Amma?

As I hugged, within a millisecond, I thought...

'How Amma become so hard.'

She hugged me many times, I was familiar with her hugging...

Within another millisecond, I thought...

'Amma never put on that type of Cologne'

I snuff just after, hitting the hard chest...

Within another millisecond, I just thought...

'Why Amma is feeling so tall'

My head was reaching the chest, as I heard a heartbeat easily...

"Amma?"

As the realization hit me, at the very next moment, I craned up my head and asked shakily.

"The name is Faraan, not Amma."

With that voice, 2 arms just trapped me.

What a big mistake I have done, I just came near to the beast due to fear of darkness.

I managed full force to free myself from his arms, tried to make distance with fists placing then applying force on his chest.

"Please....leave me!"

I made a plea when felt my struggle ineffective against his arms lockup.

"I never started it, you hugged me first."

The amusement in his voice, made me feel a weird type of shame.

I tried again to ungrapple myself but in his bearish grip, he tightened me more.

Tich...

The room lit up...

"Please chor dain!"
(Please leave me)

I pleaded helplessly against his strength. I was looking into his eyes, while his face hovering over mine...

Thomp!

He left me at once and I lost my balance and fell on the floor with my palms first.

Overwhelmed with the sudden struggle, I was panting...

"Want to go home?"

He was by my side, I instantly shriveled but froze after then what he said.

I was looking at him like an alien meeting a human for the first time.