✔️Chapter 12

**a/n blurry picture but it makes me lol so... dedicated to the lovely @septicrierfor the most comments on the last chapter**

Phil's POV

I woke up dying of thirst with a pounding head. I was sweating like crazy, probably due to the fact that Tyler's body was draped over mine and he's basically a hot water bottle.

"Tyler?" I whispered quietly.

No response.

"Tyler?" I said a bit louder, not wanting to be too loud and wake him up with a startle.

He only groaned.

"Tyler?" I poked him in the stomach.

"Oh my goodness, what?" He finally answered.

"Why are you in my bed?"

"Connor, Louise and Cat are in mine," he mumbled. It made sense considering his bed was a double and mine was only a single.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know," he yawned.

"Where did-"

"Phil, I love you and all, but please, shut the fuck up and sleep," he interrupted me, I poutef.

"It's too hot with you here."

"I'm too hungover to be flattered, Phil."

"Can you just scootch over?" I begged.

"Ugh," he groaned again, untangling our limbs and moving as far away from me as the tiny bed would allow.

I turned over and lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling and listening to his rhythmic snoring until I fell back asleep.

***

A few hours later, I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. It was Connor, who looked unfairly beautiful considering how hungover he should've been.

"Come on Philly, time to wake up."

"Time?"

"Half past twelve."

"Oh my God," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"I didn't take out my contact lenses. Guess it's glasses for today then."

"Well, you were smashed."

"Oops," I grinned, cheekily.

"Go shower, you stink. We're all having leftover pizza in the lounge."

***

The rest of that Sunday was spent hungover, watching episode after episode of Friends. When I woke up on Monday morning, all lingering traces of my hangover were gone, and I was a properly functioning human being again. Except I was still lazy as hell, so I wore my glasses to work, along with a blue plaid shirt and my usual skinny jeans.

 Except I was still lazy as hell, so I wore my glasses to work, along with a blue plaid shirt and my usual skinny jeans