Chapter 32 - R

((please help my story grow by voting and commenting))

Phil's POV

"Alright, we'll see you two soon? You got that, Dan?" Eleanor said as we left the restaurant together. Matt and Rebecca had already left, and we were waiting with Dan's parents for their driver to arrive.

"Yes, Mum," Dan answered her, rolling his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, young man!" Eleanor scolded and I had to stifle my laugh in the palm of my hand. Dan noticed and shook his head at me, causing me to giggle more.

"What kind of son doesn't even call his parents? We're not dead, yet, you know," Eleanor continued disappointedly.

"I do call you," Dan protested.

"Hardly! I hear your voice less than once a month. Even Matt calls every day," Eleanor sighed.

"That is only because Becca makes him do it."

Eleanor tilts her head in thought before focusing on me. "Phil, dearie?"

"Mum, stop," Dan says, but I can tell he is holding back a smile.

"I'm a little old granny, all I've got is my son. Would you mind making sure I'm happy by having him call me? You know, every week or so?"

"Mum, I swear to God," Dan sighs and I'm not surprised. The whole dinner basically went like this.

"Daniel, shut up," Eleanor says and Dan frowns. A small black car slows to a stop in front of us and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Bye, Mum, Dad," he says, quickly pecking his mum on the cheek and giving his dad a hug.

I copy his actions before he quickly ushers his parents into the car and watches it drive away with a mix of emotions on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask my voice dipping slightly in confusion.

He sighs, "I miss them."

There was something about seeing Dan so vulnerable, with clouded eyes and the smallest frown, that made a balloon of love burst in my chest. I wanted to kiss him and squeeze him as hard as I could and whisper in his ear how much I loved him, but instead I chose to awkwardly pat his shoulder and mumble some cliché words of reassurance.

He tilted his head at me, causing me to remove my hand and give him a little nervous smile which he quickly returned. "Home?" he asked, and for the first time, when I heard that word, I didn't think of Tyler and Troye and my coloured bed sheets. Instead, I thought of monotone rooms and the smell of coffee at 6 am every morning.

I nodded a confirmation, and he placed a hand on the small of my back, steering me towards his white Porsche on the other side of the parking lot.

***

An hour later, I was sitting on the counter, watching Dan as he popped popcorn in a saucepan, occasionally adding salt or shaking the pan.

I laughed as I scrolled through the many messages on my phone.

[TROYE] do you know where my white sock with black stripes is?

[TYLER] philly, are you coming home today or are you and yo man gonna bang???

[CONNOR] Why is Tyler not replying to my texts?

[ELEANOR] Phil, thank you for coming to dinner today. Had a great time, hope we can do it again next week!

"Your mum texted me," I informed Dan with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, really?" he said, as he poured the popcorn into the bowl. "And what did she say?"

"Nothing really. Just that I'm her new favourite and we're going to dinner again next week."

"Honestly, I am not surprised," Dan said with a breathy laugh. "You are very likeable," he said nodding very slightly.

I only smiled, as I watched him sprinkle salt onto the popcorn, in a way that somehow made him look like a professional.

"Here is your popcorn your majesty," he mocked, handing over the bowl.

"Why thank you, good sir," I say, playing along. "Now carry me to my bed."

"Your bed?" he asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Of course," I say, pocketing my phone and grabbing the popcorn, preparing to jump off the countertop. But before I can do so, Dan's hand is under my thighs and a supporting arm is on my back.

"Dan, oh my God!" I squeal, definitely not expecting it.

He ignores me and takes me through the apartment before finally depositing me on his bed, despite my protests.

He then flops onto the bed next to me, breathing heavily. "Jesus Christ," he pants.

I laugh and cuddle up to his side, "I- thank you."

"Is his majesty satisfied?" he asks after he can properly breathe again.

"Almost," I say cheekily, before carefully leaning over to kiss his lips. "Ok, now I'm good," I say pulling away.

But Dan just leans over again to reconnect our lips. For some reason, this kiss feels different; deeper and more meaningful. His lips feel softer and more addicting than usual.

Something comes over me, I'm aching for more, so I climb on top of him, so that my thighs are on either side of his torso, before I lean down and kiss him again as he runs one hand through my hair and the other down my back.

He uses the hand in my hair to pull me closer and suddenly I can feel his warm tongue against mine.

It's hot. The room is too hot and we're moving too fast and I'm not sure what I'm doing, but soon my shirt comes off, and I feel a little relief. Dan's shirt promptly follows.

His hands are tracing patterns on my chest and suddenly I feel much more awake and aware of every cell in my body. My skin is aching for more contact and Dan's hips are grinding up against mine. I don't like all the layers between us.

He lets out a soft moan, and it is the single best noise I've ever heard in my life.

Desperate to hear him moan again, I quickly move my lips to his neck, which I remember is very sensitive. It doesn't take long, and soon a mix of moans, groans and a flood of incoherent mumbles are falling from his mouth.

His hands are pulling on my hair in a way that is a mix of pleasure and need and I'm suddenly aware his hard on pressing against my thigh.

"Phil," he moans, voice velvety and deep.

I bite his earlobe in response, raising his voice by a couple of octaves.

"Phil, I need you," he says, breathily.

I nod in response, trailing my lips down his chest and to his waistband, causing a string of quiet curse words to leave his mouth.

"Phil, please," he whispers, making my decision for me.

I quickly yank off his jeans, before doing the same with my own jeans. His hands trail down my legs and a shiver goes through me as he connects our lips again.

My lips move to his neck again as he mumbles my name repeatedly. He tilts his head to the side, exposing more of his neck to me.

I settle my mouth into the point between his neck and collarbone, softly kissing the skin before harshly biting at the skin. He whines, so I murmur a quiet, "shh, baby," before licking the red skin and blowing on it. His body jerks underneath me, at the sensation, and we both hear a quiet thud.

I look over the edge of the bed. The popcorn is all over the floor.

"Well, fuck," he says, lips moving against my cheek.

**a/n unedited sorryyy.

literally moving house tomorrow, i have no idea how i had time to write this.

please tell me what you think?? ily x**

💋rachel