Chapter 27 - E

**a/n dedicated to @spooky-micunt**

((please help my story grow by voting and commenting))

Phil's POV

It had been exactly two weeks since I'd stalked out of Dan's apartment.

I hadn't received a single text or missed call from him. Neither had Tyler.

I felt weird. I expected to be angry at Dan. But, as soon as I woke up the morning after our little argument, I found myself missing everything about him. I missed how his lips curled when he called me babe, I missed how he always kept a protective hand on my back, the way his eyes shamelessly flitted over my legs whenever I stood up. I missed his smug smile when I agreed to stay the night at his place. I even missed the quick flicker of rage that I always saw in his eyes when I said something he considered rude.

I didn't know what was wrong with me.

Everything I did reminded me of him.

When I put on my glasses, I remember how much he loved them. When I put on my hoodie I remembered how he'd hated how casual it was. When I got into a taxi, I remembered his weird relationship with James.

I was disgusted by myself. I'd become so dependent on him, that two weeks without him had made me question my life.

As I walked back into the office I shared with Tyler, I tried to dispel any lingering thoughts of Dan Howell from my head.

"Uh, Phil?" Tyler said as soon as he saw me.

"What?" I asked, praying to God that Dan wasn't here. I was sure that if I saw him, I would burst into tears because of how much I craved his company.

"Are you ok? That's your third toilet break in 40 minutes. We really need to finish this article," Tyler told me frowning. I knew he didn't like to nag me.

I breathed out a sigh of relief that it was nothing to do with Dan. "Yeah, sorry. I'll work now."

He raised his eyebrows. "Have you read over what I already wrote?"

"Yeah, yeah, it was good," I said, sitting at my desk and turning on my laptop.

"What is it about again?"

"Um, it's..." I trailed off. I really had read the article, but I was so unfocused that I didn't even remember the topic.

"Phil, you've been like this for too long. You need to let go."

Before I could reply, Mia, our assistant, walked into our office, brandishing two coffees. She set one in front of each of us, then handed a file to Tyler. "Aaron's article." Then she turned around and wrote something in the Tuesday section on our 'meeting board'. "Peter wants to talk to you about changing up the media article team. Tuesday at 11."

"Ugh, again?" Tyler asked. "He needs to make his mind up."

Mia shrugged, before turning to me. "Phil, are you expecting a package?"

"No," I answered, confused. Peter got really annoyed when we even ordered pizza to our offices.

"Apparently it was a private delivery service. It got sent to your old office, so the block assistant had it redirected here," Mia informed me.

"I didn't order anything?"

"Maybe someone's sent you it," Tyler suggested.

"Someone who doesn't know about your new office..." Mia said.

There was a knock on the door, and a guy with curly hair walked in. "Delivery for Phil Lester?"

"Yeah, that's me," I spoke up, before crossing the room and taking the heavy package.