Chapter 34 - H

((pretty please help my story grow by voting and commenting))

Phil's POV

I wasn't sure what to expect when I woke up at 12 on the day of the movie premiere. So, when I saw Dan in a beautiful almost-silver suit with a black tie, lying on the couch watching Tyler catch Cocoa Puffs in his mouth with a mildly amused expression, my immediate reaction was panic.

I realised just how close the premiere was, and it made me feel sick with nerves. I didn't want to go to this event with a lot of cameras and celebrities and red carpets. I didn't want to pretend I was rich and deserved to be sitting near famous people.

Before I could voice my thoughts, Dan saw me and immediately noticed the look on my face.

He sat up and stretched his hand out towards me and as soon as our fingers touched, he pulled me into his chest to sit next to him on the couch.

"Hey, beautiful," he said in my ear, tugging me even closer to his body. "What is wrong?"

"I-I don't know," I mumbled, hyper-aware of Tyler watching us interact.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, placing an arm around me and rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't know, like, celebrities and stuff and like cameras..."

"Oh, that is no problem. We can take the back entrance, if you would like?"

"So we won't walk the red carpet?"

"Not if you do not want to," he answered. "You have nothing to worry about. It will be like going to the cinema." He pressed a kiss into my hair. "There is one problem, though," he said with a frown. "You are fucking gorgeous, so people might mistake you for a celebrity."

I laughed, before playfully slapping his shoulder. "Shut up!"

"I am being serious," he claimed with a slight pout. "Those glasses make me want to do unspeakable--"

Tyler interrupted by clearing his throat. "I'm still here," he said, even though he looked like he was holding back laughter.

"Unfortunately," Dan said rolling his eyes.

"Listen," Tyler said. "I'm helping you not get a boner."

"Tyler!" I scolded bashfully.

"I do not need help," Dan claimed, shrugging. "Seeing your face is more than enough."

"Oh my God," I mumbled, hiding my face in Dan's shoulder. "Since when are you so--"

"Savage?" Dan interrupted with a smirk on his face.

Tyler burst out laughing. I removed my face from Dan's shoulder and looked up at him quizzically. "Uh?"

"What? I heard Becca say it."

"Right, I'm leaving this conversation," I muttered, standing up. "Do you want tea?" I asked Dan, considering Tyler already had a cup in his hands.

"Yes, milk and--"

"I know," I interrupted and walked into the kitchen, all nervousness from before forgotten.

***

We were sitting in the second row, right behind the cast. The room was pitch black with around 2,000 seats, according to the website. However, it was almost completely silent as the director stood under a spotlight at a podium in the front of the screen, talking about something.

The director was a short balding man, with a brilliant sense of humour and his speech put me in a good mood. He announced that there would be a quick break until the last of the cast arrived and walked off the stage.