The Faerie Pact

Warning: Excessive screaming and a overload of exclamation points are displayed below. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count: 1512

Title: The Faerie Pact

Genre: Fantasy

Summary: 

Miranda had never figured out why she had never been able to touch her grandmother's jewelry, much less look at it. She had often kept it hidden, as if it held the secrets of the world. When her grandmother passes, Miranda takes her jewelry box as a keepsake.

Little did she know, that she was told to keep away for a reason.

Status: Ongoing

~

Starting Points: 30

Cover: It's amazing. At first glance, I thought it was overly girly and thought of farts and rainbows...and shit. But, I looked at it more closely, and it doesn't seem to (fully) portray a happy princess-y theme. Because of some of the forest floor was casted in shadows/was in black and white I came to that conclusion. Anyway, the cover makes me think the story maybe a bit mysterious, possibly with dark elements here and there, and brutal death.

Uh, I mean fighting scenes. No points lost.

Title:

Summary: Ahh! It seems interesting as hell!

*Angry Sports Fan-voice*

Bring these fucking fairies on NOW!!!!!!!!!

Okay, seriously it's really well done and short. It summarizes the plot pretty well, and leaves me sort of hanging to predict what may come, and to say "I am shook" is an understatement. Also, I was right!! I'm probably being biased since I am a fantasy buff. That's a lie since I tend to add Fantasy books to my PRL because of my respect for them, but barely read them. Really out of laziness.

-You did put the word "never twice in the first sentence though.

Correction: Miranda had never figured out why she [hadn't] been able...

Overall, no points lost, bless you.

Plot: Evil fucking fairies are waiting to take over the human world, because an idiot opened the box!! The apocalypse has begun!!! Run for your lives!!!

*Panic quickly ensues, devouring us all from the inside out as it shits out our livers, and smears it on the walls of our fallen society- *

Anyway...

Her grandma was clearly a witch that hid a world of fairies in a box.

Opening thoughts:

-Okay, so the introduction makes me feel like I'm in my childhood again, and I'm so excited!!! Maybe it's because I love Disney (after the racism era ended.....), and also fairies are great. But, I'm pooping my pants right now, so good job. It feels like I'm being read a bedtimes story (in a good way)!!!

-It's kind of crazy that you haven't lost any points. This is a record.

-I'm reading this with awe right now, and now I'm seven years old.

-I'm still enamored, everything is going very well. *Sheds a tear*

And....

-You ruined it. The thoughts are really annoying me. Some of them are a bit too unnatural. Like Miranda, is over here answering her own questions, and mentally nodding to herself...