Overdue Rant That Has Been Bubbling in My Anus for Three Months Now

*Warning* Jared Leto Hate is below.

*Rated S for Spoilers~ If you haven't watched the movie yet: Don't bother. Please. Watch Daniel Radcliffe's Swiss Army Man and Moonlight instead! They are Oscar-worthy!*

(This has been floating in my drafts for like three days as well...oops)

This is random as hell, and it's not a book review (obviously), but I had to okay! I've been suffering and I have to let it out, so I'm imposing this uncalled rant onto you bc I'm bored and feeling ranty today!

~

After watching some of the extended videos that were released/leaked from the DVD a couple days ago, I have concluded that SS is complete garbage that should have never happened. You wanna see why?

I-

There are people who thought the acting in this was

There are people who thought the acting in this was....was good?! The writing was so lame and wooden, I can't believe someone actually sat down and wrote this. Hold me! *Sobs*

*Composes myself*

I watched Suicide Squad a month (or maybe two) after it came out, because there's no movie that can get money from me when free streaming sites exist. The fuck? I'M BROKE! Any who, I simply "walked away" (I mean, closed the tab) from it not really moved, but...entertained enough? I was mildly entertained. Sort of. I'll be honest, I'm a lot less harder on movies than I am with books. Which I think can be seen as strange. I don't know, I just feel like two hours (maybe even one hour) of my life watching something, compared to a book that takes up serious time that I could be doing something that will benefit me: my homework, or watching that poor lizard trapped behind my sister's window because everyone is too afraid to save it (we're demons, I know, but somehow it has been there for two weeks and it still is alive!).

Here's MY thing: I love books, I do. But, there isn't a worse feeling after you've tried to convince yourself a book may get better, you finish it, and it turns out to be the biggest waste of time in your life. I have been tried too many times in the past, so now, I'm very picky with books. I don't have time to be setting myself up for failure, or disappointment, so I give up on shitty books a lot. Shitty movies though? I give them a legit running chance because I have a couple hours to kill. Procrastination is a bitch, but at least I will still have my soul after the bad experience. Sometimes, I actually get a kick out of horrendous movies (see: The Wicker Man, The Happening, Troll 2, The Room). Being a movie critic about every movie seems so extra to me. Until now. Cliche, I know, but the movie was so bad it needs to get dragged to filth

UPDATE: I am the worsT person to watch movies with because if I have already watched it, I will watch YOU for your reaction the entire time (it gets old fast I've been told, so I have resorted to "sneak-watching"), remove all phones from the room, and will drag the movie as its playing if it's a cliche mess. I blame Suicide Squad for making me this way. It was the catalyst to this all.