*REMINDER*

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN REVIEWS FROM ME 

Although I have already stated this in the painfully specific guidelines posted several chapters before this one, I feel after recent events I need to bring this back into attention. I expect everyone to have something substantial to say about their own work getting reviewed/critiqued. It's something you took your time on and if you can't have a discussion about it...I find that strange and to an extent troubling. I do not consider this interaction as "payment" or another "burden" on your shoulders for a relatively free service, but really (I think) a natural reflex to the creative process that will now be included in the contracts for every special. Expecting valuable communication between my clientele and I is to make sure that there's a balanced give and take relationship between us where we both understand/respect each other's intent, time, opinions, and criticism. If someone isn't okay with communicating after I've written their review, DO NOT request from me. LIKE EVER. Real talk. Don't even sniff the form page. There are literally NO exceptions to a rule that benefits all parties. 

Onto brighter news, BHR, if you don't know already, will be open for ALL types of reviews on the 20th so spread the word and mark your calendars if you're interested!

Thanks for reading!

~M