three

14/09/16 A/N : for my baby alvaro who headed in madrid's winning goal in the 90+4' against sporting just 45-50 minutes ago! 3 points for us in the champions league!! :-)))

A/N: i don't own 'we don't talk anymore' and credit goes to charlie puth, selena gomez, their writers and producers and all as well as sarah close who covered it in the video above and for clarification, the songs klara records are always in english which she is fluent in but her conversations are in spanish although it is written in english. also, proabably 100% of the songs i use for klara will be covered by sarah close because i am absolutely in love with her and her voice!

-

14TH JULY 2016 || MADRID, SPAIN

ALICE POUTED AT HER BOYFRIEND and stared at him confused, "Alvaro, you were really quiet at lunch yesterday. You seemed very distant. Do you not like Raphaël or Klara? They seemed to want to get away quickly in the stadium."

Álvaro sighed. He had two options: to lie and save both of them some heartache or to tell her the truth of his past, which he hadn't before. All Alice knew was that he played for Real Madrid and Real Madrid Castilla before moving to Juventus and now he was back in Madrid. She didn't know a single bit about Klara.

"I'm sorry," he gritted his teeth guiltily, "I was just really tired."

She seemed to believe him and cuddled up next to him to watch f.r.i.e.n.d.s. He always felt guilty about watching the show with her because it was a kind of tradition with Klara.

-

"You've spent an awful amount of time with me," Klara pursed her lips at Raphaël who was snacking on more of her croissants.

"Can I not spend time with my BFF?" he whined innocently.

She shrugged, "You're here almost every day. Has this got something to do with him? Cause if it has, then i'm fine and completely over him and you don't need to worry about me!"

"That's the biggest bullshit lie i've heard in my 23 years of living," Raphaël exclaimed dramatically, "Bullshit!"

"Calm down, Frenchie," Klara rolled her eyes, "And I assure you it's not bullshit. I'm even going on a date tonight."

Raphaël dropped his croissant and looked at her in shock, "You're what?"

"Hey, see i'm not some pathetic hung up ex-girlfriend who doesn't want to move on," she said, "I've moved on Raph. You should too. Alvaro and I aren't getting back together."

Raphaël sighed at her, knowing she was extremely hard headed and stubborn. She wasn't going to change her mind any time soon about Álvaro and it would be hard to considering he had his girlfriend with him. What made matters worse was that Alice was nice and gave no reason to not suit with Álvaro.

"Who are you going out tonight with then? I'm going to have to meet them," Raphaël crossed his arm and shook his head. Klara's older brother Kyle lived in Barcelona with his wife and daughter so Raphaël, although younger than Klara, often acted like her over-protective brother. He'd always see of Klara's dates over the past two years.

"You make them nervous Raph," she snickered, "Or they keep asking about you since they're football fans."

"Good. There's no way in hell am I letting you date someone who isn't a Madridista," he argued, "And they better be alright with having me around often,"

Klara side-eyed him before going up the stairs, "I'm gonna film a new song today. Want to choose one?"

Raphaël nodded eagerly and followed her up. Klara always wrote the most amazing songs which always ended up high in the charts if someone bought the song and worked with her to produce it. Klara threw him the folder which contained all the typed up lyrics and tunes to songs she hadn't yet recorded. There were always interesting ones in the mix and a lot were inspired by her breakup.