twenty two

29TH AUGUST 2016 || MADRID, AIRPORT

"HONESTLY," she grinned, "You didn't have to drive me all the way here,"

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I hadn't?" he mused, "Want me to come inside with you?"

She nodded, "Only if you want to. I don't mind,"

Amidst everything with Álvaro and Raphaël, Klara almost completely forgot that she was jetting off to Barcelona for her niece's third birthday, which coincided with Kyle's birthday.

Yes it had only been two weeks since Klara's mum's birthday, but the Montes family always took August as that one month in the year where everybody saw each other more than once because of important birthdays.

Kyle's daughter, Kezia, was turning three that day, and he would turn 28 two days after. However, not everyone could stay in Barcelona for that long and it would be a waste of money to have two parties straight after each other, so there was one big party. Klara was staying until the day after Kyle's birthday, but her Mum and Dad would have to leave the day after the party.

It was about 8 AM and her flight was in less than 45 minutes. She only had a duffel bag and therefore could online-check in.

-

They were stood as far as Álvaro could go into the airport before they had to say goodbye. She had checked in using the little machines and was standing before the security checks.

"What are you to do without me for nine days?" she joked and squeezed their intertwined hands.

"I know right?" he pouted and stationed them by a pilar, "That is far too long,"

She was only staying four days and Álvaro was welcome to attend, but he had international duties with Spain. In fact, he was leaving for Belgium that night anyway. Because of the other match against Lichtenstein, the couple wouldn't see each other for nine days, which wad the longest they'd be away from each other since.

"Oh you," she rolled her eyes and slid her arms around his neck, "I'll see you soon alright?"

He tucked his head into the crook of her neck adoringly and pressed his lips to the skin there.

"Baby, i'll be late for my flight," she giggled and pulled back.

He pouted even further, "Text me when you land?"

"I will," she pressed her lips to his and he deepened the kiss. Klara smiled against his lips and let it linger until she pulled away, "Only 9 days, Morata. You'll live,"

-

Three hours later, his agent sent him a text saying to check his email.

FROM : Jerome Alves

Having the public eye focused on your social life and relationship more than your career is not really what we want. Balanced is the key.

This article was written today.

{link}

Álvaro frowned and clicked on the link, which took him to a Madrid magazine news and gossip site. The title and the subtitle stood firmly up at him.

Álvaro Morata - Two Different Girls Within The Month? It seems as if the Spanish striker is borrowing the ways of teammate Cristiano Ronaldo. Read on to find out what's happening with Morata and his girlfriends.

He bit his lip and kept on reading. He might have just dug a hole to some controversial subjects.

After two years in Turin and Serie A with Juventus, Spanish striker Álvaro Morata was signed back to his boyhood club, Real Madrid, in June 2016. Through Instagram and social media, it is widely known that he has been dating Venetian model and fashion designer Alice Campello.

However, two weeks ago, all their hundreds of photographs together were deleted off each other's pages. The football player has then been spotted out a number of times with a blonde woman and witnesses say that the couple always look 'loved up' and 'sweet'.

Earlier this morning, Morata and the blonde were photographed at a Madrid airport by a passing fan who uploaded the picture onto her fan Instagram for the Madrid club. It is captioned: 'OMG, spotted Álvaro in the airport with a girl and they were kissing!'. The photo does not show them kissing, or Morata's face, but the woman has been identified as Klara Montes.

Montes is an established songwriter and producer, who was worked with the biggest stars in world music, such as Selena Gomez. She is also Morata's ex-girlfriend- or maybe now girlfriend too. It is known that the two broke up when Morata made the move to Juventus in 2014.

It is now rumoured that Montes came between Álvaro and Alice, considering the Italian model did in fact make the move to Madrid only to be shipped out just a few weeks later. What do you think? Did Klara Montes break up the previous couple? Are they dating again?

-

Álvaro cringed. The thought of being exposed like this hadn't crossed his mind too much. He hoped Klara wouldn't be mad. She had landed in Barcelona an hour and a half ago, so he texted her the link, followed by an apologetic text,

to Klaz <3
I'm so sorry it had to come out this way. I never thought that someone would take a picture of us :( Xx

from Klaz <3
Hey, don't sweat it. Everyone close to us knows now. It's no worry for me if it's not for you! Xx

A sigh of relief visibly left from Álvaro's parted lips. Their secret was out for the world to take in and he didn't really care how they felt. Yes, he's had two relationships in quick succession, but nobody knew what went on behind the scenes. He wouldn't have known that he'd fall right back in love with Klara, although he probably should have guessed it, and no one knew he didn't want to break Alice's heart so suddenly.

He could freely post pictures now, and he could freely take her out everywhere without so much looming on him.

-

Kezia was cradled and being rocked in her arms while she spoke with her two brothers.

"Where's Álvaro?" Nicolas approached Kyle and Klara.

She rolled her eyes, "You're obsessed with him, you know? And he has international duties. He's in Belgium right now,"

"Am not," he sneered, "Me and Álvaro are just tight. My favourite boyfriend of yours,"

"Yeah me too," Kyle agreed.

"That's because I don't date much," she crinkled her face, "And his family is our second family no matter what,"

"You dated that one guy a year ago. Didn't like him at all," Nicolas snapped his fingers, trying to remember his name, "What was it again? Jacob?"

"Josh," she confirmed, "And you didn't like him for the sheer fact that he was a culé,"

"But how many people who live in Madrid support that God-awful team?" he exclaimed in defence.

"I imagine there's quite a lot, Nicky," Kyle raised his eyebrows at his little brother.

"Oh fuck off, I hate that name," he whined.

Klara gasped exaggeratedly and covered Kezia's ears, "Language, Nicolas. There's innocent children here," Kezia giggled and tried to pry Klara's hands away.

Kyle smacked his younger brother on the arm playfully, "Don't corrupt my daughter,"

Nicolas squinted his eyes at Kyle, "You'll be such a strict dad when she grows up. You know, the type who doesn't let her go to parties and date boys before she's married,"

"Ah, no! I'll be a super cool and chill dad. Ain't that right, Kez?" he babbled at his daughter.

"I'll be a cool dad," Nicolas grinned, "And so will Álvaro whenever you pop out some, sissy,"

Klara's eyes widened, "Not for a little while longer Nicky,"