five

SONG CREDS GOES TO NIALL HORAN AND COVER CREDITS GOES TO KURT HUGO SCHNEIDER, KIRSTEN COLLINS AND MARIO JOSÉ.

17TH JULY 2016 || MADRID, SPAIN

"I HATE TO LEAVE YOU alone in a new country," Álvaro pouted at his girlfriend apologetically and squeezed her hands, "You'll be okay?"

"I speak Spanish, Álvaro, i'll be fine," Alice rolled her eyes, "You're gone for what- 12 days?"

"Okay," he sighed.

"Oh, let's go say hi to Raphaël and Klara!" Alice exclaimed. Before Álvaro could protest, Alice was already dragging him over to where Raphaël and Klara were talking, "Hey guys!" she sauntered up to them cooly.

"Hi Alice," Raphaël's voice was monotonous. He'd been cold to everything Álvaro related since the night before, "How are you?"

"I'm good, i'm good. And you two?" Alice was the one holding up the conversations with her optimism.

"Excited for North America," Klara answered with a tight-lipped smile.

"Oh you're going?" Alice questioned, "As just a friend of Raphaël's?"

"As a friend to the whole team," Raphaël cut in.

Klara glared at him as if to say play nice, "Zizou invited me to help with the filming and photography,"

Klara had a degree in music and also minored in photography so she was pretty experienced in the Arts.

"That's so cool!" Alice gasped, "I'd love to shoot with you!"

Klara smiled at her meaninglessly and turned, "I'm going to get some Starbucks before the flight. Anyone want some?"

They were already in the airport waiting for the private jet to be ready.

"Can you just go get me my frap? I can't be bothered to come," Raphaël pleaded with big eyes. Klara muttered the word lazy at him.

"I'll come! A?" Alice looked at her boyfriend who shook his head and then turned to Klara so they could go.

Álvaro waited until they were out of sight to finally utter some words to the boy glaring at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Raphaël's glare set in more, "Don't worry," he had muttered.

Álvaro crossed his arms, "I do need to worry because this has something to do with me. Sooner or later, Alice will figure out something's up and i'll need to tell her about everything,"

"Good," Raphaël snapped, "Alice deserves to know and Klara deserves to be known about. You're hurting both of them at once. Stay away from Klara on this trip. I don't want you hurting her,"

It wasn't the right thing to do, but Álvaro became snappy and angry, "Oh so you're her Dad now? I can do what I want and so can she,"

"I can guarantee you that Klara wants nothing to do with you," Raphaël fired back and walked away, leaving Álvaro stunned.

"You alright dude?" Marco Asensio nudged him and frowned.

"Yeah, yeah, i'm good bro," he mumbled to the youngster. His eyes were kept on the two girls approaching Raphaël. Klara handed Raphaël his frappuccino and Raphaël leaned down to whisper something in her ear which made the girl crinkle up her face in displeasure.

Klara turned her head and intentionally met Álvaro's eyes but the eyes contact was gone as soon as it came.

"Hey," Alice touched his arm softly, "Are you okay? You seem off,"