The Chase

Edited..

Edmund

I need to get out of here!

I've been running through this dense forest, running as fast as I can and as far as my body can take me. I can hear my heart beating so fast and I can't help but get tired,but I can't stop, they're after me. Their laughter sounded like some madmen after me. They need me for my money, and when they get what they want, they're gonna kill me. I don't want that. I want to live. I'm panting hard and I think I'm about to reach my limit, I have been captive for a week, a week full of torture and pain.

I was full on my thoughts when I didn't see the fallen tree and stumbled upon it. This is it, my vision got blurry and my I'm shaking in pain and fear. I can't stand. I hear them,their steps getting closer and closer.

This is it, this is the end.

I can't help but let out a sob. How did I end up here? What have I done to deserve this?

"Huh, you really think you can out run us shitty??"
The leader said then kicked me in the stomach hard. I coughed up blood and curled up as pain surged throughout my stomach. The other guy pulled my hair and then punched my face. The other two laughed.

I am going to die, right here.

This four men will kill me.
"The money will be here soon, take him back to the car!" The leader said.

They were about to take me when a woman appeared out of nowhere. We were all shock, how come I didn't see her coming?

"How--..who are you?" The leader asked her, startled by her sudden appearance.

She tilted her head to the side and smiled. She was standing with both her hands to her back. She then slowly revealed what she had on her back. The men stepped back. She was holding a knife on her left hand and a gun on her right hand.

"We will shoot you if you dont drop your weapons and go back to your hell hole!"  The leader warned her. She suddenly burst out laughing.

"You crazy whore!!" One of the men charged towards her. But before he could touch her, a knife was on his neck.

(Warning: The next scene will be a bit, not really a bit but its bloody and gory so readers discretion is advised. Thank you.)

It all happens so fast, the guy fell holding his bloody neck and was chocking on his own blood. I slowly stood up as the men froze.

"You have no right to tell me what to do, you pigs!" She said. She was angry, she went to the dead guy and took off the knife.

"Last warning you whore, drop your weapons!" The leader shouted, he was angry too. She licked the blood on her knife while looking straight into my eyes.

"Stew, he will be good for stew!" She whispered.

"Bitch!!" The men charged and like the first time, everything happened so fast. They tried to shoot her but she got them first. She shot the two men on the head, blood and brain splattered on my face. Then she shot the leaders hands and feet. He fell on the ground and let out a painful groan.

"You bitch!! F""k you!! I will kill you! I will tear your limbs apart!!" He shouted at her while crying in and groaning in pain.

"Oh no you won't, how could you honestly do that eh?" She said then kneeled in his side. She took his hand that was bloody and almost torned apart. She smelled it. And got excited.

"Don't touch me!!" He said then pulled his hands but she gripped it hard causing the blood to gush out.
"Aaahhhh! You stupid bitch! You stupid bitch!!" He was crying in pain.

"Shut up you pig, you worthless asshole!" She punched his face. Then bit his hands. My eyes grew big as I see how she chewed and torn his hands. He was crying and cursing while I stood there, frozen. She's eating him, she's eating him alive! Then she stood up and slowly looked towards me. Her mouth full of blood and her eyes glittered. And I saw evil, she is evil. She is a monster.

I need to go..I need to escape!

"P..please.. I..want..to live. Please!" I begged as shes approaching me. She stopped in front of me.

"You poor thing," she touched my face. Her hand is warm but it sent shivers down my spine. Her face softened. Then turned around.
She went back to the leader who is still alive.

"I..I'll give you anything. Please me me go!! Ill give you half the money his family is sending. You like that?? Yeah?? I'm begging you!!" The leader pleaded. His crying, he knows what's gonna happen.

"Why would I do that?? Look what you did to my dog!! You worthless piece of shit!!'" She pointed at me when she said the word dog. Slap!! She slap him so hard in the face.

"I'll let you live, only to wish that you were dead." She hissed angrily at him.
Suddenly my eyes went blurry and everything went spinning around.. The last thing I saw was her face shocked and her eyes worried then total blackness.

Cara

He's passed out on me. I sighed, its gonna take me a while to get them to my place. But this is a good hunt, this three dead men can keep me stuffed till winter, three good months. Then this old bastard, I'm gonna keep him too, I want to fatten him a little, and tenderized that body, yeah! I can't help but smile to myself.

I wipe my mouth filled with blood. Finally, after a month on vegetables, I can finally have my meat. I looked at my dress and frown, I just had this dress and now its all blood stained. I bought it last week, its a white long sleeved flowy dress that went just about the knee. I also wore my favorite white sneekers.  I'm gonna be bloody and dirty, I need to start so I don't end up walking in the dark.
I'm not afraid of the dark,however Its more energy consuming and bears might take my catch.
I chopped the three dead guys,putting them all on the sack then I tied the bastard. I went to my dog, he's still not waking up. I pulled the sack to where I left my horse, I tied it at his back,then I went back and I pulled the bastard. God he's heavy!! It took me a good 15 minutes to finally have him on the back of my horse. Then I went back to my beautiful dog. He's still asleep.

"I'm really tired!! So can you please wake up????" I asked him slapping his face a little,but he didn't even stirred a little. He must be so tired. I hold both his feet and pulled him to my horse.
I tied him up like the bastard then I lead my horse home. Its a 5 mile walk but well be there in no time. Darkness filled the place after a few hours, good thing I'm always ready.
When we got to my house,I pulled my dog first. His wounds needs tending. But before that, I need to finish what I had to do. And that is to bring my prizes or catch to my freezer. Barbecue party tomorrow! Yyyeeyy!!

.

.
This chapter has been edited. I'm trying to edit this book, my first wattpad  baby.. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you.