The Missing Years

Four years ago..
At prison

Beaten and almost dead, that was how Evan looked and felt. But he needs to live, he needs to find charlie.

The medic went to him, because of how bad he looked,they decided to take him to the hospital.

He had four Brocken ribs.
A fractured jaw, a cracked cheek bones. A Brocken nose.

He loosed five teeth..
Brocken hips, arms, legs.
They thought he was gonna die,but he didn't. Three full months and he was recovering,except for his face. It took a few face reconstruction and a few plastic surgery to fix his face. But that doesn't matter now..

Carl went to visit him, he secretly told him his plan. Carl agreed to help. One night, they drugged the prison guards who's guarding him. Then he dressed himself as a nurse and went out the hospital, in detected.

Carl was outside the hospital,waiting for him.

Carl

I helped Evan Escape.

I helped Evan Hunt Charlie.

I helped Evan take Marissa out of the Asylum

I helped Evan fixed the house..

I helped Evan, not because i wanted to punish those men who killed my dad.. But because of the guilt i feel.

She didnt die because of the two gunshot wounds charlie gave her.

She didnt die because of how evan eat some of her body.

She didnt die because of the loss of blood..

She was alive...

Charlie took me too, I was there. I saw everything.
Charlie went after he realized how he shot the love of his life.. He thought he killed her.

He did not.

I went over to my sister. Shes alive.

I took her to the hospital.

She was saved

And luckily, so does the baby inside her. It was really a miracle.

'Can you not tell Evan I'm alive? Let him believe,let everyone believe I'm dead..'

I did as what I was told. Evan was punished fro the crimes of charlie.

And I stayed quite.

My sister gave birth after some months. Its A Girl.

'I don't understand why your doing this to him.' I muttered.

'Its for the best Carl, trust me.' She said. I trust her.

'What will you name her?' She looked at the baby shes holding. She looks like her father.

'Eve, I'll name her after her father's mom. Isn't it pretty?' I nodded.