Her First Kiss

She came in, I didn't move and almost held my breath. She went to the kitchen and then came toward the living room.
"Oh, your asleep."
She came near me while I'm still pretending to be asleep.
She touched my head and caresses my hair.
"I'll make lunch, so stay asleep." Then she went back to the kitchen. I catched my breath, gosh how can I keep this up?

Cara

I came home to see my dog sleeping at the sofa, maybe GE got hungry and decided to wait for me at the kitchen. Its the first time I had someone to cook for so I'm gonna have to do my best for him. And keep my demons inside. I'm making him chicken pesto. I chopped the ingredients then started cooking. I can cook and can eat human food however my stomachs gets upset and makes me sick.

Evan

I can hear the commotion in the kitchen and I can smell pesto, my stomach grumbled. I decided to see how she cooks so I walked slowly to the kitchen and stopped near the entrance. She is putting something in the refrigerator. I couldn't see it clearly so I walked in a little more, then suddenly something caught my eyes. I felt sick as I see one of the kidnappers head inside the freezer!! And a jar of eyeballs and what looks like a pile of fingers and a skinless arm. I covered my mouth in horror and stepped back not knowing that there's a vase near the kitchen door. I knocked the vase down and broke it. She stopped. Then slowly looked over me then her eyes looked at the Brocken vase. Then her eyes got bigger as she hurriedly went to the Brocken vase.
"No.."she said.
"I..I'm..sorry. I didn't..didn't..saw..that..",my voice is shaking and I'm stammering. She held a piece to her chest and sighed.
"Go to your room.. Lock the door and put anything that could block it. Do it, if you still want to live...go..Now!!" She said in her most sinister voice. I scrambled up and ran as fast as I could. I locked the door and look around to see what I can use. I pushed the closet to the door and pushed the bed too. Im so stupid!! She's going to kill me now. I shouldn't have gone there!! I hear steps and something hard and heavy being dragged going up the stairs. Big drops of sweat fell from my face and I can feel my blood draining away. I'm shaking, I can't die like this!! Like a helpless girl waiting for death.. I need to get out. Wait, maybe I can talk some sense into her.
I hear the steps stop right in front of the rooms door.
"I..I'm so sorry!! Please. Stop this!,I..I still..want to live. I'm begging you. Please!!"
Then she laughed.
"I don't think so!!" She screamed. Then 'bang', she hit the door. It sounded like a wood being chopped. She's using an axe!
"Oh shit.." I ran to the bathroom and tried braking the window, but to no avail. I can't be like a coward.!! If this is really the end then I should do something!! I pulled the metal pipe in the bathroom then water poured. I went back to the room. She's still trying to get in. I stand at the side of the door holding the water pipe. A few minutes later,with a final thrust she got in. She didn't saw me, so I slowly walked behind her and hit her back. She fell and didn't move. I'm breathing hard. This is it, I don't know if she's alive or dead but nows the chance to escape. I pushed the closed aside and opened the door. As I was about to get out I froze as she stopped my left foot.
"You really think you can escape me??" She held the axe to her hand and was about to chop my foot but I kicked her right in the face. She let go of my foot and that's when I ran. I got out of the house. I have no idea where to go but I need to get away from here!

Cara
I stood up, that son of b**ch hit me and kicked me in my face. Oh I'm gonna kill him so bad. I'm gonna eat him alive when I get him. I laughed as I went to the kitchen and got my favorite knife. He can't get too far, he doesn't know the forest like I do. I went out of the house and like a wolf hunting its prey,, I looked for him.

Evan

I've been running for about what seems like forever, its getting pretty late in the day, amits gonna be dark soon and it'll be more harder for me to run. She knows this forest unlike me, so I need to be as farther away as I can be. I can't help but cry, why is this things happening to me, being kidnapped then being rescued by someone who is now trying to kill me. Whatever have I done to deserve such fate. I stopped. I need to catch my breath. I can't hear her coming for me. Maybe she got tired?? I looked around, no movement, no noise, no wind,no nothing. Its like everything is on paused. I've got an Erie feeling. Then..
"Ahh.." I felt a cold metal pierce through my right shoulder. She pushed me so hard in the ground my face down. I screamed as I felt the pain got stronger, she's still holding the knife and pushing it further. I need to fight back!! I got up with all my might,sending her down. I took the knife off my shoulder and held it in front of her.
"Don't f****ng move!!" I warned her. She stood up as if nothing happened.
"You can't kill me, your too weak." Then she spit out blood at my foot.
"I will if you get near me!! I'm gonna stab you to death!!" I shouted at her. She just smirked at me.
"That's so sweet of you to say! But I doubt you can do it." I charged into her but she moved away. I almost fell. I turned around at her. She smiled.
"You broke my mother's favorite jar, I can't just let you get away with that!!" Then she was on me, she is trying to take the knife from my hands but I got a good grip on it.
"Give..me..back..my..knife!!"
I pushed the knife to her.
"No!!!"
Then she stopped. She looked at me, I looked at where the knife landed, it landed at the right side of her stomach, the knife wasn't fully in. A gush of blood went out and she pulled away. Holding the knife. She pulled it out and threw it away.
"Damn you!!" Then she went and punched me hard on the face. I fought back. She punched me, I punched back. She kicked me,I kicked her too. Then she hit my injured ankle. I writhed in pain.
"You are really tough my dog. Sad thing is I can't keep you anymore. Well, its been nice being with you for a few hours. Now, I'm gonna end your life." She took her knife and kneeled in front of me. I lay at the ground tired,angry,hurt and sad. I just wish my family would be able to locate my body, wait. She is going to eat me. They can't locate it. She is leaning on me while holding the knife at the top of her head, I pulled her to get this over with but something unexpected happened.

Cara

My eyes grew wide as my lips fell on his lips. I can't believe it!! Im being kissed!!
'Budump!!' My heart!! It did it again!! Its beating loud and hard. His eyes is close and his lips is soft and warm. What is this I'm feeling?? I got up. Shocked and amazed. Did I just had my first kiss??