A New Family

Cara

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually don't want to eat human meat anymore. After that incident at the police station.

It suddenly felt wrong. I feel bad, I feel like I need to change.

"Are you nervous?" I look over evan. Were on my fathers car.

"No, not really. Should I be?"

He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Were here!" We stopped outside a huge house., I remember this place. This was my home before.

"Familiar?" My dad asked me. I just nodded.

"Welcome back home!" He said. He went in first. Then me and evan followed. The scent of roast chicken filled the house.

"Is it thanks giving?" Asked evan.
"No, but my wife likes to think so."  Dad replied.

We heard footsteps coming to our way. Then a blond woman appeared and smiled.

"Welcome home!" She wrapped her arms around dad. They embraced. So she must be dads wife. Shes beautiful.

Then dad pulled away and introduced us.

"This is evan, and this is my daughter." He said. Her face lights up and then went to me and hugged me.

"Finally! I get to meet you!" She said excitedly.

"Me...too." I muttered.

"Evan? Is that you?" From the kitchen a pretty woman wuth dark hair and asian features came and went to evan.

"Mom!" He said and went to the woman. So thats his mom. She had tears in her eyes. He embraced her.

"Why dont you change first? I had your room cleaned up and i bought new clothes for you." My fathers wife said.

"Thats a good idea, jassy." My dad said. We went upstairs to my room.

"Oh ive always wanted a daughter. And ive always wanted to see you, but your dad said it's not yet time. But now, I'm so happy! I have a daughter!!'' Shes so happy, her eyes sparkle. She help me to bath and chose my dress. I love the dress she bought for me.

"You look so pretty!" She complimented me. I blushed.

"So, were gonna make evan fall harder to you. Come on. Dinners ready!" We went downstairs and into the dinning room. Everybody's there. From my dad, Evans mom, Evans dad, my younger brother. I can't believe it, I'm a big sister! And he looks like dad.

"Evan,your drooling!" I tease. Everybody laughed. I seated next to evan. For the first time, I felt happy and normal. I can't believe I have a family.

"Ahm, are you okey?" My dad asked. I didn't realize I was crying.

"I'm...happy.." I answered him. They all smiled.

"Well,you should be. Your home now. Starting today you'll be with us. No more living alone." Jassy,my new mom said.

"And may I add that you don't just have one but two families!" Added Evans mom.

"So when will tie the knots?" My dad asked evan. Evan hold my hand.

"Next Month. On her birthday." He replied. His eyes never leaving mine.

"But she just got home with us!" My brother complained.

"Oh your the over protective jealous brother now are you?" Jassy teased him.

"Don't worry Carl. I'll make it up to you. I promise!" I said to him. He smiled. He's fifteen, but he loves me.