Farewell my Love

Evan

I watch as cara fell on the floor. Her hands on her belly where charlie shot it. He looked surprised.

I run towards him and pushed him To the floor. I punched his face and took my gun from his hands. I stood up and kicked him over and over again. His nose is bleeding and his lips. I looked at cara and was about to go to her when he bit my foot. Then he stood stands up and hit me on the face. I lost my balance and slumped on the floor. He run towards Cara, he untied her and put her in front of him,his arms around her neck. Shes in pain. I stood up and pointed my gun at them. He's using Cara as a human shield. He knows I won't shoot him because of cara.

I look at her. My wife. I read the letter she left on the nightstand.

She has my baby inside her, but I don't think its still alive after charlie shot her stomach. I can see pain and regret in her eyes.

My stomach clenched and my heart beats erratically. I need to save her... I need to save her..

I opened my eyes. Its morning. I didn't know how I slept. I stood up. Because of my money, I was given the privilege of having my own bath at my cell. So I don't have to share it with others.

After taking a bath, we fall in lines for the breakfast. Food here aren't the best but, beggars can't be choosy. You eat what is given to you, even if it taste like shit.

I looked at the people around me. All of us are criminals. Then I caught sight of him. He's the most notorious prisoner here. He will kill you if you try to stand in his way. He rules his cell, he rules it here, but he can't rule me.

I need him to kill me.

After breakfast we were lead outside to hang out. Talk to other prisoners.

"Are you crazy men? He's gonna kill you!!" My friend said. He's Marquez, he's here because he beat his boss to death. He was into selling drugs and when his boss didn't pay him enough, he killed him. He isn't bad really. He just wanted to be played accordingly. He has a wife and three children to feed.

"That's exactly what I want him to do.." I said.

"I don't know men, Its too dangerous!!" I just smiled at him.

Today, I'm gonna die.. Today.. I'm gonna be free. I took the ball from the prisoners who's playing basketball. I went over to where big shot is and threw the ball to his face.

Everybody gasp in horror as blood spilled down big shots nose. He looks at me, with wrath in his eyes and within a few minutes I was down. My body beaten so bad. I lay there in the cold ground.

My nose is broken, I think my face is all Brocken. He might have fractured or broke some of my ribs. I coughed up blood. I stared into the sky.

"What have you done to yourself?" I smiled upon hearing her voice. She sound annoyed.

"I need to see you.." I replied. Then I saw her. She leaning down towards me. She sat beside me and lifted my head. She put my head on her legs and caressed my bruised and broken face.

"You know how I hate it when people hurt you.." She muttered. I grinned.

"I'm sorry..." Then she smiled.

"Can you.. Sing to me?" I asked her. She nodded. The. She sung,

"You're alone, your on your own. So what have you gone blind, have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?"