choice

I wasn't able to sleep again. And Im not feeling well. I just said what I really feel for her last night. I messed my hair and sat up.
How can I face her now? She didn't say anything to me last night!! Did I just got dumped?

"Evan!!" She's calling me. Went downstairs and there she was putting things on a bagpack.

"You have 20 minutes to be ready. Here change into this and eat your breakfast. I'll be waiting outside."
She handed me a pile of neatly folded clothes.
She looks serious,just her same self. 

I changed and brought the sand which with me. I went out. She handed me the bagpack.

"Let's go."
I followed her. We went to the clearing again.

"Today you will try to go further and to stay alive till tomorrow. I'll be waiting here all night. There's a whistle in your jacket. Use it if your in trouble."  She handed me a compass.

"Go. Its still early, the earlier you go, the faster you can get back here." She commanded.

I don't know what to say... What will I do?? Can I stay alive?  I started walking.
Then I started running.

Cara

He's running, that's it.
So this is it. I'm letting him go. Once he gets into the forest he won't be able to come back. This is my plan.
When he told me he loves me, I got scared. For the first time I got so scared, not for myself but for him. He fell for the monster.

He needs to go now. I've packed everything for him. If he's smart enough, the supplies will last for the 4 days travel.

'This may sound selfish, but you can't fall in love. If you do, youlle seal in his fate. He will be drawn to the dark where you are. Just like me. I almost lost my mind because I was so in lobe with your mom. You know our story, will you let Tue love of your life suffer because of you?'

That's what my father told me the last time we talked.
If you love someone, you have to let them go..
That's what a book I've read said. I felt hot tears on my cheeks. I can still see him.

"I'm sorry... Goodbye Evan.."
I shouted. He can't hear me anymore. I fell on my knees and sobbed.

"He..he..s.. Gone... My evan.."

Evan

I felt a prick of pain in my heart. Why do I feel like I won't see her anymore? No, she said shell wait for me. I stopped. I looked back.

Is she crying? Why is she curled up like that. No,I felt a pang of pain on my heart..
Is she letting me go now??
Should I run or should I go back to her. I put my hands on my face and chose the latter.

Now I run...
I run not to get away...
But to be with her..
I love her....
I do..

Cara

I should stop crying like crazy now. This is just not me. I wiped my tears and stood up. My heart stopped...

Why? Why are you running back?

He stopped in front of me. Hes still catching his breath from running. But he had a grin on his face.

"I..wait..gosh I hate...running.."

"Why are you here?? Go! I told you to run!" She asked. She is mad at me.

"Well I forgot something!" I replied. Her face softened.

"What is it you forgot?"
She asked.

"My heart.." I said and slowly closed the gap between us. I pulled her to me and hugged her.

"You think you can escape me? No, this may sound stupid but.. I'm choosing you over my life before.. I love you,my monster."
I whispered. Then she suddenly pushed me away.

"Your crazy! That was your chance to get your life back!!" She shouted then with a swift punch I fell to the ground.
She's too strong..

Then she hold my jackets collar and punched my face again.

"You stupid...stupid...stupid.. Dog!" She cried and punched.

Then she stopped.
And sat down on top of me. And sobbed..

I wiped her tears and pulled her head to mine. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, and I'll make you love me too. I'll take care of you and stay.."

She nodded.

" what if.. I tell you to..eat people?? What if I hurt you again like this?" She asked, still crying.

"The hurting part, I can bare, but about the eating thing... I don't think I can.." Then she laughed at me.

"I know you can't... Aren't you scared of being called a monster too? If you love a monster,doesn't that make you a Mister too?" She asked

"No, I'm not scared. They can call me anything. There are a lot more worst people out there. Its not your fault for being what you are." I answered her

She smile.. And my heart melted.. This is it. This is what i chose..

I pulled her face to mine and slowly, my lips touched hers.
This is heaven.
So the song said, heaven is indeed a place on earth.

Cara

I let him in.
I let him in my heart..
And I feel happy, not my usual happy but extremely happy...

So is this the beginning?

Evan after the kiss we went back to the house and we cooked.

"Can I cook my meal?"
She asked after cooking mine.

"Yes... Okey. I'll watch you cook." I said, determined.

She went to the refrigerator and took a frozen leg, I think its a leg.

"Is that a leg?"
I asked her. Trying not to be sick.

"Yes, its a leg. I marinated it and now I'm roasting it." She replied casually.

She put it in a tray, put some pine apple slices in it and some herbs then put it in the oven.

"I know your feeling sick.
Don't hide it from me. You can eat you lunch at your room. Okey?"

I did as I told, I was about to protest but didn't. She might get mad at me.

I decided to go back down in an hour. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes..

I dozed off..

Cara

He fell asleep. He's tired. I took the plate from his room and took it back to the kitchen.

I smiled to myself. Is this the feeling when somebody loves you? Then I remembered what dad told me.. Maybe its not that bad. We just need to stay here and live alone. That's right. We just need to stay away from the world and live our own world in our little Paradise.

I decided to go to the barn.
He won't leave. He said so.

(Hi!! What do you think of this chapter??????")