Warm Feelings

Cara

I touched my lips, aside from the blood I tasted. I tasted him. He made his imprint on me. I look at him, groaning but still alive,lying on the dirty ground. His grey sweatshirt all covered in blood and dirt. His black torn up fitted jeans. Even though his face is wounded and swollen from my punches. A bleeding nose and a then that soft and full pinkish lips that just landed on mine a moment ago. My heart beats erratically. I can't control it!!
"Aahh.." I winced as I felt pain at the side of my tummy. I remembered I was stab. I torn up one of my sleeve and use it to stop the bleeding. This needs stitches, god I hate stitches!!
"Hey, can you stand up??" I ask him. He groaned again. I rolled my eyes,such a cry a
Baby!!
"I'll help you up, but you need to walk in your own. You stabbed me so I cant use any  force for now, I need stitches." I explained.
He hesitantly obeyed. Walking like a zombie after me. Where a good 8 kilometers away from home. This stupid really runs slow. I looked over him, he look so tired and hurt.
"Can..can we rest a bit first??" He asked then leaned on a tree.
"We can't, were just 5 minutes away from home. And the cayotes and bears might find us. We smell blood."

Evan

I'm in so much pain and I'm so tired. Why did she suddenly stopped trying to kill me. Is it because of what happened?? Its not even a kiss!! No,no its not. Not even close to that and it was an accident,,although I liked her soft lips, wait I did what?? No,no I can't like that. I can't.
"Why do I need to come with you?? Shouldn't you just let me die here? Or are you gonna kill me back at your place?"
I asked her. She sighed heavily.
"Stop asking questions okey? Do you want to live or not? If you want to live then get your ass up and follow me. Gosh, your such a wuss!!" I irritated her. And I was shock she didn't attack me or said something scary, she sounded....normal.
I stood up and we walked again. A few minutes later were back.
"Wa...wait..wait! How come we got here so fast?? I..I...mean I was running.. I..I got far...but.." I am in total shock. How come.
"You run in zigzag stupid! So you thought you got away! That's how I found you. You can't really run fast because of your injuries. Let's get inside and take care of our wounds." I can't believe her.
I followed her inside. She went to her room and into the bathroom and I went to the sofa and lie down. Everything hurts.

Cara

As I got to the bathroom I stripped and look at my stabbed wound. I cleaned myself, I took a wet towel and wipe my face and changed clothes, Then I took a the towel and basin with water to the living room where he lies. I put it down on the table then went to my room to get the medicine kit. I got back to him.
"What are you doing??" He asks
"Getting you cleaned up, then tending your wounds." I answered him seriously.
He sat up.
"I can do it." He said. I sat opposite to him. He took of his sweat shirt, revealing a nice fit body. My face suddenly heated up. Why am I reacting like this?? I mean its not the first time I've seen a man naked. And he's just Half naked!! I swallowed hard and looked away.
"I..I have some..ahm..extra shirt..ahm I'm.. Get..I'm going to get..it.." I can't believe it! I'm stammering! I hurriedly went to my room. My hearts beating erratically. Shaking my head,I tried to gain back my composure.
I took a white cotton shirt and a grey sweat pants. Think it'll fit him. I got back to the living room. He is putting medicine on his wounds.
I put the clothes on the table.
"You can change your clothes. Then you can sleep here. You're rooms messed up so its best if you stay here first." Then after that I went to the kitchen. I put the kettle on the stove and turned the stove on. Then I took the Whiskey, opened my personal med. Kit. I sterilized the surgical needles. Drink a few whiskey then placed a wooden spoon into my mouth and bit it. I inhaled and exhaled. I relaxed myself then..

Evan

After changing into clean clothes, I was about to lie down and sleep when suddenly I hear her scream in pain. What was that?? I stood up and slowly went to the kitchen where she is. She's holding a bottle of whiskey on her left hand, she's biting a wooden spoon and in her right hands is a surgical needle with thread.
She's breathing hard. She sat near the table where a big medical kit is.
Then she started stitching the stab wound I gave her. She took the wooden spoon out of her mouth.
"Say something" she said without looking at me.
"I..I don't know what to say." I replied. I seated at the seat in front of her.
"Then ask anything." She urged.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask.
"Stitching?" I rolled my eyes.
"No, I mean the keeping me alive."
I explained.
She shrugged her shoulders.
"I have no idea too, maybe because I've been alone for too long. I.. I missed talking to someone without thinking of them as my food." Then she smiled to herself.
"So I'm not on your menu? Are you keeping me here forever then?"
We are talking, normally which is really weird.
"There's no such thing as forever dummy, we will all due one day." She answered and winced in pain as she finished stitching. She too the medicine and applied it to the wound.
"But your not gonna let me go.."
I said almost to myself. She looked up to me.
"Not if I can help it."
I nodded sadly. So this is it, I may live but I can never go back to my life before. This makes me sad. I want to see my family and be with them.
"What's your name?" I ask her.
"Why do you ask?" I shrugged.
"Well if I'm to stay here for the rest of my life, I need to know the person I'm living with."
I answered her.
"Cara, and you?"
I smiled, she has a pretty name.
"Evan, my name is evan." I didn't know why but I suddenly felt warm around here. Suddenly I felt like home.
"Evan.." She whispered.
Before going back to the living room she made me drink hot milk. Then she went up to her room. I dozed off as I closed my eyes.
I don't know what made me feel this way suddenly.

Cara

I wake up feeling energized, I took a bath before going down. He's still asleep. His face is swollen. I felt bad, why do I feel bad hurting him. Urgh!!! Its irritating!! I went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer and took the pile of fingers. I need to eat, I feel so un normal. I deep fried the fingers. I got some catsup and ate. I smiled, yes this is the normal me. I was enjoying myself when I heard him clear his throat. I suddenly panicked and stood up then I got the plate of fingers and went to the sink.
"Im sorry if i startled you, please do not stop for me, i just need a drink." He said in an amused tone.

Evan

"I..im..im not startled. Im eating." She went eating again at the table. I went to the cupboards and took a glass then went to the sink and drink water, i can see how she is eating the finger then i felt sick and trew up. She laughed.
"Are you okey??" She asked me.
"Yes, I'm fine!" I wiped my mouth with my hand.
She stood up and placed a plate at the table then she went to the oven and pulled a sand which.
"Come, join me."
I seated, trying to be tough. I should stop being a total wuss.
She's looking at me, I pick up the sandwhich and ate it, then she took a finger and put it in her mouth, I feel suck again but I tried to hold it in. I closed my eyes,but to no avail, I run to the sink and vomitted. She giggled and laughed.
"Oh evan, your just too funny!!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile. Looking at her laughing freely, seeing her true normal side. 'Budump!!'wait, what is this. My heart, what's happening?? My heart started beating loudly, wait. It can't be!! She just almost killed me and she's a psycho cannibal!! I cant like her!! Can't I??

(I want to thank you for reading my story. I promise to do my best. Comment any reactions, tell me how you find the first chapters. Thank you:)
:)