His First Kill

Hi!!! I updated two chapters yesterday, yes I was that excited.
And now I'm still excited...hehehe

Pls vote and comment too guys, how you feel about the story or anything!! Thank you in advance!! Love yah!!

Cara

I'm on my way to the barn, leaving Evan asleep.
Im still worried that he might go. Although I was determined to let him but he came back..
And that was the best moment of my life...by far..

I worked at my barn, doing the usual things, cleaning,feeding.etc.   I feel totally at ease, totally happy. I didn't I could be so much happy, I thought my happiness would just involve food(the human as food I mean), hunting, doing my daily chores and being alone. But it all changed when he came. I remembered the day I saw him..

I felt that it was a nice time to let the horses out. My horses are well trained, of course by me. I let them out on a clearing and let them have fun but when I whistled they all come back to the barn. They are really good horses.

I let them out and I decided to go horseback riding, I got myself to one of them when I heated something coming from the woods. Its near, my instincts told me. I let the two other horses in then me and Stan(name of the horse I'm riding)  went to where ive heard the noise. I left stan on a big pine tree and went on foot. I climbed up a tree to better see..

And there it was... A guy running, he is being chased by four men with weapons. I smiled.
Finally!! After so many days of eating vegetables!! I can finally have my favorite. I went to my horse again and went home to get my weapons. This will be easy i said as i took my gun from house. I went back as fast as i could and luckily when i got to trace them again, they got him. And they are beating him..
Poor guy..

Four guys, no make it five.. Well I'd like to keep one alive. You known, to talk to or like in the books.. As I looked at the guy being kicked, I see his face.
Even with those bruises, he looks good. He's beautiful!! Now that guy I'll keep.

Now is the time. Go hunt and feed yourself!

And that's what happens why I suddenly appeared. I still laugh whenever I remembered how surprised they were.

My supply can't last long, even with the stupid guy on my tunnel, it won't last for long. I'll need to hunt again..
Then suddenly Evans face appeared on my head.
Yes, what if I can't control my hunger? What if I hurt him?
I felt something g bad on my stomach at the thought of hurting evan and having him for dinner.

I pushed the thoughts away.  After a few hours I went back home with eggs I collected from my barn.
I got in and called Evan.

There was no reply. I went yo the kitchen and saw the trap door open..
My heart froze, what is he doing there?
I went down, the torture room is open. I got in and I saw him.

"No!!'' I screamed as I saw Evan inside the glass cell.

Evan

I look over to cara,, she looked horrified at me. I look back at him, the guy I just killed.
I dropped the knife as I came back to reality..

What have I done??

She run to me and pulled me out. She then got inside and feel his pulse.

"What have you done?" She asked not looking at me.

"I...I.I.do..don't ..know..He..said..that..that.. He.. Angered..me.. I did..didn't.."
Im stammering. I can't believe it.. Ive killed a man. I combed my hair with my hands furiously.
Still unwilling to accept what I've just done.

Cara looked at me with worried eyes.

"Go clean up, I'll take care of this. Go!"
I did what she said.