A Trapped Little Girl

:First of all, I want to thank you to all of you for reading my story. Ill do my best. Comment what you think and feel about the chapters! Thank you!:

Cara

Evan stayed in his room, he locked his newly changed door. I dont know what i can do for him. He looks sad and hurt. I knocked his door.
"Are you asleep? I made burger and fries!" No answer. Why do I act like this? Why do I care if he doesn't eat. Its his problem. Its annoying! I stumped NY foot and walked back to the kitchen. I look at the food I prepared for him. Why dies it look so nice? Mybe i should just kill him, maybe that will be for the best. I cant... Why cant i??
What should i do? I rest my head on the table. Then i didnt remember how and why but i fell asleep.

Evan

Im having a hunger strike. Yeah thats what kids do. I can do it too. Shit, my stomach grumbled. Im hungry and i cant sleep. Its been a while since she called me up for supper. I wonder if shes asleep. Maybe i could sneak out to the kitchen and have something to eat. As i went down, the lights are still on. Maybe shes still in the kitchen. I took a peak and I saw her sleeping. Then the hamburger caught my attention. My attention. I licked my lips, but should i wake her up? Maybe she wont notice me taking the burger. I tiptoed and trued to be lighter. Slowly...slowly..almost there...almost..
"Sit." I stopped and held my breath. How did she.
"Sit down and eat." I obeyed. She went to the oven and took out bowl of fries.
She sat opposite to me, and lazy took a fry to her mouth. I took a huge bite from my burger.
How can did she become a good cook?
"This is good."
She nodded, chewing another fry like her life depends on it.
"If you don't like it, why eat it?" I ask her before taking another bite.
"I hate potatoes but I need to eat."

"Then why don't you eat your usual food?"
She rolled her eyes at me.
"So you could threw up the food I just made? No way." She answered sarcastically.
I smirked at her, she looks like she's the one getting sick now.
"Fries are a favorite of a lot of people you know, your the only one who gets sick eating it. Why care about me, you didn't before." She sighed.
"Can't you see? I'm trying to look normal here. So you'd not get sick with having a meal with me that you will actually enjoy!" She said, getting annoyed at me. She ate another fry.
"Thank you."
She looked at me.
"For not killing you?"
I smiled at her.
"No, but thanks for that too. Im thanking you for keeping me fed and thinking of how id feel. I think your really a nice person although you kill and eat people." She blushed. Shes blushing.
"I..im not!"
I smiled at how she reacted.
"Yes you are actually."
She stood up.
"Im not. How can you say such stupid things...I'm.."
She's stammering
"Your a good cook too." I added.
"Really? Can you say that if I told you the patty in your burger is made of human meat?" She challenged. I laughed.
"I know its not, your bluffing!" I teased her, though what she said had me thinking. She looked at me seriously. Oh no!
"Is...I...it?" I asked, curious and scared. Did I just had my taste of human meat??
She laughed, I can't believe it. Shes laughing at me. I watch her laugh,she looked a lot younger, she's like a happy child.
"Oh gosh evan... You Should have seen the horror in your face. Gosh your so cute." She wiped tears in her eyes.
"You're really pretty when you smile like that." Oops.. What just slipped through my mouth. She looked at me shocked.
"Ahm..i mean..yeah. I...thanks for the dinner again. Ahm im heafing back to the room. Thanks." I hurriedly went. The air just got dense and my heart, that stupid beating again. This is just bad.

Cara

I'm pretty? Why did my hear flatter when he speaks things like that. Nobody ever told me that before..

"You need to toughen up, you will be living alone now. Men will do and say anything to live. Don't give them that opportunity. I can't keep up with your demons, so you need to keep up with them yourself." I can still remember the day he said that. My demons, keeping my true self inside. It can't go out, but little pieces of her shows because of him. And I'm scared. I can't let him see her, the little girl trapped inside me. The little girl who keeps her human side intact.
I went to my room, leaving the dishes on the dining table, leaving the lights on. I took the box under my bed. Opened it and took the only photo i have with my parents. Even though dad comes to see me in the nearest town on my birthdays. I feel hollow inside. Then I took the doll my mom gave me before sending me here in the middle of nowhere. I was only 10 then, but i had to be sent away for the fact that i am a monster. I feed human meat. I get sick if i eat other meats. I only had my doll with me in the house. I put the doll back and the photo to the box and put it aside.
Once a monster, always a monster.
"Youre really pretty when you smile like that" his words.. Why doest it make me feel something. I'm confused. He's driving me crazy, but I'm already crazy!  No,no,no!!

Evan
I swear she was pretty, but do I have to blurt it out and make things between us a lot more awkward that it already is?
Stupid,stupid,dumb ass evan!!!!
I should stop thinking about it, i need to sleep. I need to rest.  I need to clear my mind. Think of happy thoughts....think of happy.. When was the last time I can really say i was happy? Was it with my family and friends? Was it with my achievements? This experience made me think a lot about me. Its an eye opener.
I was deep in thoughts when I heard a knock. I see here walking in. She's wearing a long sleeve night gown. She is hugging a pillow.
"Can I sleep here with you?" I dropped my jaw.
"What..what's the matter?"
I asked.
"I never experienced doing sleep over. Ive always slept alone,."
Who can say no to that? I moved toyhe left side of the bed. She slowly walked to the right side and sat down on the bed.. She lie down and pulled the covers up to her mouth.
"This is cool." She said.
"Ive never been to sleep overseas myself, so its my first time too."
She nodded.
"I heard you tell secrets and fancy things to each other if you cant sleep. Should I tell you some of my secret" she said.
"Yeah.." I yawned and suddenly felt sleepy. I closed my eyes and dozed off. I felt something soft and warm touched my forehead. Thats the last thing i remembered.

Cara

I kissed his forehead. My mom and dad used to do that to me before. It made me feel loved. I made my mind, im making him stay and never want to leave. Ive read a book before and thats how the girl got the boy, by sticking into his side and showing him that his loved..
"Sometimes, monsters are more human that humans are."

(Its short, sorry guys. Im having a bit of confussion too. And im sorry for all the wrong spellings,wrong grammar and all the mistakes. Thank you for reading. Pls vote for my story too and keep reading it.)