Dr. Moore

Evan

"You can be king again.."
Her song ended and she smiled.
"Can you find me?" She suddenly asked.
"Where? Where are you?" She pointed her finger at the left side of my chest..
"Find me evan, find me" then she disappeared.

I felt tears coming rolling down my cheeks. Why does my heart hurt so much?

"Evan!" I hear my mom calling me.

"Evan wake up! Your having a nightmare!"

I abruptly opened my eyes, and breathed. I didnt know i was holding my breath,my mom stood beside my bed. Crying.

She threw her arms around me and hugged me.

"I thought I'm gonna lose you again.. " I'm still catching my breath.

"I'm...I'm okey..mom. Don't worry. Its just a dream. I'm fine."
I explained. Shes still crying and worried.

"I'm so sorry evan, I'm so sorry.."

"Don't be sorry mom, its not your fault...." She told me those words too,when I apologized to her for what she became.

"Where did the accident happened mom?" I asked.

"In Alaska dear, why?"

"Nothing," I lied. I need to go to Alaska. I need to search for answers. And I have I feeling I'd find what I'm looking for in there.

"A few days? Where are you going? You just woke up from your coma!" I can't help but feel tired hearing people asking me that same questions. I look at charlie.

He sat at my swivel chair at my room. I grimaced at him.
He has been my friend since I'm seven, were neighbors and his parents and my parents are close friends too.

"I need some time thinking, that's all." He rolled his eyes at me.

"And where exactly are you going?" He asked.

"You just sound like mom I swear." I chuckled. He smiled too.

I look at him again, he looks different. He looks happy and inspired,not like before. His Brown hair all combed. His green  eyes sparkles. The old pale skin now tanned.

"By the way, you look good since the last time I saw you.." I said. He look surprise by my compliment. Then he grins.

"Don't tell me your turning gay? I didn't know you had the hots for me.." He jokes.

"That's impossible dude, I am more good looking than you so if there's anyone i should be gay with that's me." He laughed.

"Well, thats true. But thanks for the compliment." He said,standing up. His 6ft tall, I'm just an inch taller than him. But he have more muscles than I have. He's a healthy buff and loves exercising than me.