Answers

Carlisle

His worried, his even more worried than me, The father!

I can't help but smile. Hes a rich guy, and smart and kind. My cara is lucky to have him fall for her,even though she's a cannibal.
Were on our way to his home at California.

"So, you saw the worst in her?" I asked,breaking the awkward silence.

He smiled, "she almost killed me, for breaking a vase." Then chuckled.

"Yeah,she's a bit protective her things,and  if your talking about a vase that's near the kitchen, that's quite expensive. I gave it to her on her 16th birthday."

He looked surprised. So he didn't know why cara, reacted that way.
"Describe the cara you lived with, and I'll tell you how cara was before."

"Well, she's scary,like really scary. She used to scare me all the time, but that first time our eyes met, I knew she was something. She teased me,she feeds me and took care of me. She can be sweet,although she's moody all the time. I love her smile,and her giggles. She likes to dress like an old lady, with her hair, but she is the prettiest girl for me. She made sense most of the time. Her eyes, I want to drown in them. Everything about her, I want to protect. I'd go to hell if that's where she'd take me."
His eyes shine, His face lightens,his smile didn't falter. He is really in love with her.

"My daughter, yes she's that. But when she was young,she used to complain about everything. She's talkative and hyper active. Shes protective and sweet. She loves her pets. She's always happy to see me. She cried a lot,whenever I left her. But when I return, she has that smile always on her face.  I have a new family now,but I'd still give one day of my life to her, I give her a notebook where she writes everything that happens when I'm away then I read it. I give her all she needs, money,supply,gifts. But she just want to be with me." I know I have not been the best parent for her,but nonetheless I love her.

Evan

The taxi stopped in front of my house. I let Carlisle inside. I asked  the butler to bring drinks ant cakes on the parlour room and to call my parents. A few minutes later they came in.

"I'd like you to meet Dr. Carlisle Moore. He's from Alaska." He extended his hand to my parents who look startled.

"Carlisle, this is Eve my mother. And Andi McAllister my father." I added. My parents shook hands with him.

"Please have a seat,I have something to tell you." I asked them. They sat opposite to us.

"What's this dear? Is there a problem?" My mom asked.

"Dr Moore here, is Cara's father. The girl who saved me from my kidnappers." They all looked surprised,not just surprised but shock.

"Wh..what..are.you..talking about son?" My father asked,stammering. His nervous.

"Don't play dumb with me dad, you know what I'm talking about. Weren't you the one who ordered those men to take me?" I snapped. my mothers gasp. She's shaking too.

"Did you know that mom? Did you know what dad did? Loosing money from gambling and getting his son kidnapped to get money and pay for his credits?" She sobbed.

I smiled sarcastically and shook my head in disbelief. So she knew? I stood and kicked the side table, the vases fell into the floor and break. Then I harshly combed my hair.

"I'm sorry evan, its not like that.." I look at my crying mother. The mother I love, the mother who brought me to this world and the same mother who kept the truth from me.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth before mom? You had your chance, you fucking had your chance!!" I screamed at her, unable to control my anger anymore.