The aftermath

Cara

I think I'm losing my grip on myself. My humanity is slipping away..

We need to stop this..

Evan

"Cara?" It has been a week since the biting accident happened. But she remained distant. She isn't home, not even in the barn. Where could she be? Whenever I opened about it, she gets up and walk away.

Its hard, but I know we can get through this, we need to talk and resolve the situation before it gets out of hand.

The door opened, revealing a cold cara. She went in and got inside her room. Not even saying hi,.. Okey,this has to stop. I went to her room.

"Cara, we need to talk. Please " no answer. Shes so difficult.

"Please.... Lets just talk. You have been avoiding me. Its not yout fault cara, please tell me something... I have so many questions thats bugging me. Please..cara.." Still no answer. I felt tired, and hurt.

"Goddamnit Cara, don't do this.. Just please.." I pleaded, as I felt anger rise up from me.

She opened the door.

"Yes, its about time I guess." She answered then went pass me. I followed her. She went to the kitchen.

"If its about that biting incident, its nothing cara.. You just had a nightmare... Its nothing!" I said. She stood there,near the counter with her arms crossed in her chest.

"No evan. You're wrong, its not nothing... I just fucking took a bite at you!" Shes as mad as I am.

"But you didn't mean it! And I forgive you, let's just move on about this okey?"

"Can't you see it? You and I don't belong with each other..."

My heart clenched as I heard her words..

I jaw stiffened, anger took over the hurt I felt..I'm about to burst..

"I want my life back, and thats when you weren't here. When I have this place to myself..."

I went to her and pushed her to the wall. My eyes angry and never leaving hers. She stood there looking up at me. She looks tired but serious.

"How can you say those things? I love you and I care about you. I wanted to stay to be with you. You weren't like this.. What happened cara? Tell me what's wrong!!" I said surpressing my anger.

She sighed and pushed me away then she went out of the house leaving the door open. I went to follow her when something hit me in the head, making me unconscious.

Cara

"Evan!" I cried out,as I see the man struck him with gun at the back of his head. I clenched my fist and tried to escape but the two men holding me down on the snowfield tighten their grip on me and pushed my face to the ground.

I feel anger surged through me, I'm gonna kill them, im gonna kill them.. For what they did to evan and for this. I'm so gonna fucking kill them. There are 7 of them. All equipped with guns.

A big and tall man took evan and put him in his shoulder, carrying him. I can't cry.. Evan. They're taking evan away!

I wriggled but one of the guys who got me hit me hard on the head using his gun. I closed my eyes, I feel dizzy and I passed out..

Charlie

They hit the fiesty girl and made her unconscious. That made our job more easy.

"Go back to the clearing and call us when the choppers ready!," I ordered Joe,one of my trusted guys.