The river

( hi!!! I want to say sorry for any mistakes on my story and thank you for still reading my story.. Arigatou Gozaimasu! )

Evan

I woke up feeling refreshed and energized. I stretch out my arms then I felt something on my right side. Oh, I remember, we slept together. Just the sleeping thing of course, no anything more.
She's facing me, still asleep and cuddled up. I stare at her face, her face glowing from the morning sun. I didn't know her hair was this unruly, it framed her sweet and innocent face. I grimaced at the thought of saying innocent. She can't be that angelic, however looking at her like this... She is angelic. I should stop staring! I got up from bed, I smiled as I look at my ankle, it doesn't hurt anymore. Wow, I didn't know I could recover that fast. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. The bruises and wounds are healing. I should be better in a few more days. I've been here for five days..wait I think its six. Well, I'm here for that many days. But I still got anything about her.
I dismissed that thought. Shes still asleep so I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator. Theres a not in the freezers door.
"Do not open... So you won't get sick." I smiled, she is thoughtful. I took the gallon of milk and poured some to a glass. I drink up and noticed the table. Its messy, she didn't clean up. Okey, I guess i should. I cleaned up and he table, putting dishes to the sink, wiping the table. Washing the dishes. A good five minutes later, I'm done. She still hasn't come down, maybe she's still asleep. Maybe I could go and have some fresh air. I went to the front door. A cool and refreshing air blew. I can hear the birds. Its the first time I get to look at the sorroundings, it is magical. With her vegetable garden and the trees. Its like in the books, this place is cool. I saw a swing on the tree. And a bench under what I think is a maple tree. Huh, a nice place with a monster. What a nice cliché.
I went back inside and decided to make breakfast, what should o prepare?
"Are you trying to make breakfast?" How.. She makes me jumpy!!
"You scared me!" She shrug her shoulders.
"You can find anything you want at that old cabinet. That's were I store my food." She pointed a huge old cabinet near the sink.
"I need to go to my animals. They might be hungry." She said and started to walk. She has animals?
"Wait... You have animals here??" She nodded. You wanna see them?
I nodded.
"Get any food and put it at the basket. Its a two hour walk from here. Ill wait for you outside." She walked out of the house. I hurriedly went to take food from the closet. She has a lot of food. I took some bread,I took the cheese. A liter of water. Some apples, and a jar of cookies. I put them all in the basket. Then I went out. I followed her. She does know this forest.
"How long have you live here?" I asked her, breaking the silence.
"12 years." She replied
"How old are you again?"
She stopped and looked at me.
"I'm 22. And you?"
Oh, shes so young.
"I'm 27."
"What do you do before you were taken?" She asked then went walking again.
"I'm the CEO of my fathers company." She nodded, does she even know what CEO means?
"Ahm, how many animals do you have?" I asked.
"3 horses and a dozen chicken."
Wait, she has horses?
" the barn Is near the river and near a clearing where I let them go and play." She added. I thought her pets where dragons and some elves or gargoyles, or werewolves. I laughed at my joke.
"I thought you have dragons and werewolves as pets." I confessed.
"And I thought you thought I have a grizzly bear for a pet!" I laughed. I didn't know where we were but If it was only me, I'd really get lost. Its been an hour or so when I heard running water. Then slowly I saw it. A picturesque view of a river.
Then she turned left. And there is her barn, with a high fence. She took a key from her pocket and opened the gate. We went in. The barn is huge. There are 4 stalls. And I saw her horses and I heard  her chickens. She feed them. I went out and went to the river. I sat down under the tree. How come a place as beautiful as this still exist? I mean, with all the pollution and the development people did, this place stayed so untouched. I took one of the bred and ate it. This place is Paradise. After a good thirty minutes she came to where I was sitting.
"How come you get all this beauty to yourself?" I asked her, grinningly.
"Oh but I don't. You see there's a lot of people who camp here too, however they just didnt have the chance to enjoy the beauty. I killed them." Shes ruined my day!
She went to the river and washed her hands.
"This is where i had my first kill. I was 10, my supply didnt last that long and im starving to death. Then i went here, i was just a kid. I saw a woman, she was lost. I followed her and waited for the time she got tired. Then i hit her head with a huge stone. I hit her so hard and so many times. I broke her head. And i ate her, raw and un washed. Theres blood all over me. So i went for a swim. The river took my dirt and sin away.",
I can't imagine the horror she faced in a very young age.
"Is that why you became a cannibal?" I asked
"No, definitely not." She answered.
"Then how?"
She sighed and sat beside me.
"My mother. She was just like me. A cannibal."
I couldnt believe it.
"She lived in these woods too. For 20 years. She was with her family camping. She said she always wore a bear suit, it was her favorite, that suit saved her from being eaten by a bear but that suit made her a monster. She was 8 then. Both her parents died here. She ate them with the bear. The bear thought she waa her cub and fed her. Its funny how she thought she was a bear too." And i thought it was impossible.. But i guess it is.
A person became a monster.
"She hunted animals, but she longed for human flesh. And that's when she hunted them too." She smiled.
"How did she met your dad?"
"She hunted him too, my father is a doctor. A psychologist, who loves nature trip, hunting and just going anywhere. My mom fell ill, she was 20 then. And my dad rescued her. She wanted to kill and eat him but something is stopping her. My dad took her to civilization, taught her, made her normal. Mom, miraculously became a normal person. They fell in love with each other and married. They got backto this forest, dad was a good carpenter too, he and mom build the house and this barn. They decided to make it their farm. But when my mom had me, things changed. Mom was craving for human flesh. And she got to her crazy animal state again. So dad and mom went back here and trued to live here. Mom started hunting again, and dad couldnt stop her. The hunger stopped when i was born. They were happy again, but not for a very long time. For i was now the one craving... Craving for human flesh... Cause now, i am the monster."