Searching

Evan

Everything still felt like a dream. I have been working a lot, trying not to think about anything and focusing on our company.

"Mr McAllister here's the yearly reports you ordered. And I'd like to remind you of you 3pm meeting with Mr Zei Yuan. And your dinner at home your mother told me to remind you." Ms Suarez my secretary said after giving me the papers I wanted to see.  I nodded and took the papers then I read it. Then I saw something. There's has been a money withdrawn.

I push the intercom button.

"Ms Suarez,can you call James from the financial committee. Tell him to report in my office immediately." Then I pushed it off. There is something wrong here. Where did the money go?

A few minutes later,James went inside my office. He looks warry and nervous.

"Ahm, you were looking for me?" He asked

"Yes, can you explain this digits?, And where did this money all gone?"
I asked him. His sweating and his he'd is down. Something fishy is going on here.

"I..I..ts. Ahm your father.  " and with that a sudden memory came back to me.

"Your father owed my boss a huge money! And because of you being a stubborn son, you wouldn't give him that amount of money! So what better way to have it than you being kidnapped! Easy breezy!" Then he laughed, as anger surged throughout my body.

I sat there, holding my hands up to my chin.

"Tell my secretary to cancel all my appointments today. I need to talk do something." As I said that I took my phone and my car keys and headed out.

My stomach is twisting and my hands are shaking, there's just something wrong here. Its not normal,I need answers.

Charlie

She's still unconscious after the beating she got. She almost escaped but luckily my men got her, I don't know she got her energy and her great fighting skills. She also know how to use a gun.

She ate little, she just talks to her self. She's dangerous. And I can see it in her eyes. She's not an ordinary girl.

I watch her face, bruised. She had a black eye and a Brocken lip. I clenched my hands, I am mad at my men for doing this to her. I stood up and walked out of her room.

I hear my men, talking and laughing like idiots.

"You should have seen how I punched that psycho bitch on the face! I got her real good man!" Miguel said. My jaw stiffened.

"Yeah, that was really badass!" Said erick. They all stopped when they noticed me.

I walked towards the table where they were. All 5 of them grinning. I smiled.

"Well, can somebody please explains how the hell did she almost escape? Again?" I asked, no holding back the anger I felt.

"She killed Emette! He was guarding her!"
Miguel defends.

"Well good for him, at least he didn't live for me to end his life, he had ONE FUCKING JOB! One little fucking job! He screwed! And all of you stupid morons, took the blame out on her!" I shouted at them. I am so mad at them. No,not just mad but furious. I looked up and sighed.