Her First Time

Ayeeh!! Hello guys!
I'm like updating everyday..its crazy but I can't let you all wait for a long time...
Cause your all the best!!

And I've got a surprize here about her real life and the truth about her parents.  Pls let me know your thoughts and please vote!! Thankies!!

This chapter contains mature contents, readers discretion is advised!

Here it goes....

Cara

As he said that, he claimed my lips again. Then he slowly parted my legs

Then he touched my womanhood, he stroked my sensitive part, making pleasure more intense.
He then push a finger in making my moan louder 

"Your so ready." He whispered, his breath hot and fast on my cheeks.

He lay between my legs and slowly eased himself into me. Gently pushing his manhood inside me.

And then i felt something tear up inside me, making me arch my back as a tear fell on my face. But slowly pleasure came and took the pain away.

He kissed my lips as I He moved. I put my hands on his waist and moved my hips, as he thrust in. Following his rhythm.

Our bodies became one, his hand held my waist. He then moved faster, his breathing grew hard and he was moaning too. Then I feel something explode inside me,i cried out.

Evan

She came, after a few thrust i came with her. It was the best climax ive ever had..

I moved beside her as were both catch our breath. Her eyes are closed. Her breathing hard. Shes so beautiful.

"Youre so beautiful.." I said and pulled her head to my shoulder.

She giggled.

"That was amazing..." She said.

"Its actually more than that... It was magical..."

She looked at me, resting her head on my chest. My heart flutters just seeing and being with her like this.

"Tell me something, its bugging me for quite a while now, you said your mother wore a bear suit that's why the bear didnt eat her.. Isnt it like... Impossible? They do have scents,thats how they know if its their cub or not.."

Suddenly she burst out laughing.

"Im sorry,, i just made that up. But she being a cannibal is true, she killed her parents, thats how she became a cannibal."

So that was a lie? God, i believed her... Well..

"She burned her parents and ate them, for the reason they won't get her a doll. She realized what she's done and run away. She's 16 that time, but the police got her and put her on an asylum where her doctor was dad. He, molested her... She got pregnant then she had me. She didn't want me. So dad took me."

Okey..where is this thing coming??

"He took me home, I was a sickly child, I don't like to eat anything. Then one day dad thought I was gonna die, he ask me what I want. I said I wanted to go to the forest. And he took me here, he saw a cabin and left me. He came back to the asylum and told my mom about me and how I was dying then he told him to feed me human. He got mad, he wanted me to become normal. But he had no choice. I was 10 and almost dying. My dad killed a homeless guy and went back to the forest. He feed me and I ate it. In a few days I got well. But he was afraid of me, he was afraid of the monster I've become. So he made this house. He did teach me  all I know. He gave me everything I have, including that porcelain vase you broke. I like that vase.."

I didn't know what to say.. Why did she lie to me?

"I lied because I don't want to become vulnerable with you. I don't like you to know the truth because its ugly and its bad. I hate it so much.."

I saw tears in her eyes. I wiped them away.
And embraced her.

"I don't care... I honestly don't care.. I love you and thats all that matters now."

She nodded.

"My dad told me not to fall in love,or let anyone fall for me. I'd only lead him in the dark where I am, that's why i got scared for you. Your pure and your a normal man. You have a life away here... "

"No, i just killed a man, that makes me a monster too right?"

"Youre wrong, killing somebody who hurt you isnt gonna make you into a monster. Killing him because of what he said doesnt make you bad. Your just a victim of your emotions. You cant be a monster evan, you just cant. I wont let that happen."

I closed my eyes and dozed off..

Cara

I feel his breathing, he seemed relax. I slowly got out of bed.

Then i felt it, i winced as i felt sore. But i feel so confident now. I put the blanket over him. And took my discarded clothes and went to my room.

There's no turning back now, I ant to save him. But how will I do that?, how Can I save him from the darkness. It'll break his heart but, it will break my heart more. Just the thought of him gone tears me up.

I shrugged the thought away. Ill have to make the best memories with him before he leaves. Yes, ill show him my heart and well have the best time together.

I went to the bathroom and toom a fast shower before going back to bed with evan.

I want to wake up with him..

(What do you think guys??? Please tell me your thoughts and please don't forget to vote!! Thank you so much guys!!)