Nightmares

I'm running again, I am being chased by an unknown evil. I'm really scared. Its dark and the forest got mor creepier. Its coming... I need to run. I need to run, I can't stop. I want to live, please. Somebody.... Save me!!!
I woke up as cold water was poured unto me. My breathing was hard, I looked around. Where am I?

"Good morning sleepy head"

I looked at where he voice was coming. And there she was, Tue unknown evil I was running away from my dream. I was about to stand when I realized my hands are tied to the bed post and my feet are tied together too. She threw the pail at me, I can't read what she's feeling or thinking right now.

"How...why am I here??"
I ask her, confused. I can't remember what happened.
She slowly walked up towards me, she seated at the edge of the bed and smiled.

"Your home!!"
She exclaimed happily. Then she leaned to me and took me by surprise. She kissed my forehead.
Woah, what happened?
She got up, and kept her eyes on me.

"I hope you fancy omelette and milk."
Then she took a key and unchained my hands,cut off the rope on my feet.
Now what do I do?? Should I run??

"Now running won't do you any good. Your still in pain, maybe a few more weeks and you'll be good to go."
Wait...what??

"Your not gonna kill me??"
She laughed at me.

"No, of course not!! Why would I kill my dog?? I'll train you to be a good dog. But if you try to escape, I might change my mind. Don't do anything stupid."
My heart sank at her words. It was also a warning. I can't fight her with my current state. If I try to run, I won't get that far and I don't know where I am and where I'm going.

"Your breakfast is ready, come downstairs. I'll be waiting."

Then she went out. I felt my stomach grumbled, I am thirsty and hungry. I trued to stand slowly, my body still hurts.
My wounds have been cleaned and there's bandages already. Why is she doing this??
I slowly went out the room, I was shocked to see how homey and cozy the house looked like. The walls are painted with cream and the furniture's look nice.

As I went slowly down the stairs I smelled freshly brewed coffee and I thinks its Barbeque. Wow, that smells good. I take a good look at the place, its all painted in cream and the furniture's are all made of wood.
Everything kinda looked normal. Then I saw the door. Should I try to escape now?? I don't know where she is but, I guess Shes in the kitchen. Should I make a run??

"Dog!!"
She shouted. I knew she was referring to me. I scrumbled to where I heard the voice. She was seated at the end of a 8 seater long table. I saw an omelette and a glass of milk.

She nodded to her left side, so I guess that's where she wants me to sit. I walked immediately there and sat. There was a cover on her plate, so I don't know what's on her plate.

"Dig in!"
I took the fork and ate. I am so hungry that I don't care what's on her plate. I drink up all the milk and finished off my omelette. She sipped her coffee while looking at me. Then she smiled.

I looked at her, then I realized, she was pretty. Her light brown eyes seem to pierce into me.
She stood up and placed another omelette onto my plate. I ate it all again. Then she reffilled my milk and then gave me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I said almost a whisper.
I kept looking at her, she had her hair up to a bun, I think her hairs color is copper brown. She has small lips, and her skin is pale. She doesn't look like american, maybe she's an Asian like me.

"Are you done?"
She asked,taking me back to my food.
I ate all the omelette and drank my milk.

"I think you better go back upstairs, you might not fancy watching me eat."
I looked at her shocked. Don't tell me?? Then I remembered the scene from yesterday! The flesh eating scene and that evil smile she had.

"O..okey. Thanks!." I scrambled up and hurriedly went upstairs. I feel sick.

Cara

He really is cute!!
I opened the lid on my plate. My stomach grumbled as the smell of barbecue hit my nose. I cooked an arm, a whole arm for breakfast.
How yummy is it? I started to dig in. And....it felt like heaven. Nothing can be tastier than a human!!! I need to eat a lot, I guess like bears I hibernate, coz during winter seasons, all I do is sleep,well most of my time. I've saved dried vegetables and now frozen meats are stored.
I let him up, I don't wanna see him watching me. My insecurity shows and I won't have an appetite, I just hate that.

Evan

I sat at the bed, thinking how to escape. I don't know where this place is.

I looked at the window, and my hopes died. Were in the forest. Im guessing that we are right in the middle of nowhere. I need to think of a plan.

She might not kill me now but what if she got crazy again?? I looked at the bathroom window, too little for me to fit in. Maybe shell go elsewhere then I can sneak out. Yes! That's it. But what if she locks up the house?? Then I'll just find a way. Now, what is she doing?? Don't tell me she hasn't finished yet??

She's giggling!! She sound so happy?? And...moaning?? What the heck is she doing now?

I was about to sneak out when I heard her stop then footsteps coming up the stairs. I hurriedly went and lie down on bed. The door opened. She came in and handed me a towel.

"That's your towel, I've prepared some clothes for you to wear after you shower. I need to tend to my time plants and animals. If your hungry there are snacks on the table and some fruits. I'll be back at noon." Then she was about to get out when she stopped.

"You can't escape me, so don't even think about it." Then she shut the door.

It was a warning. Now I'm scared, she is scaring me. I'm a man but she is a monster. I can't fight my way out, my ankle still hurts and so does my whole body. What is she planning to do to me??

Cara

I don't want to scare him, but if it means I get to keep him then I must be more intimidating and scarier that usual.

I'm not really like this, although I eat and kill,. You are what you eat, that's my motto. So practically and logically saying...

I am more human than him.
I did my daily chores, I have a green house where I plant my berries. I harvested all my ripe strawberries and blue berries. I'm making jam today. Then I went to the barn to feed my horses. I have three. A black, a white and a brown.
All are males and are my fathers gift to me.
My fathers still alive, my mother is dead. She died when I was five. So I really can't remember what she looks. This place was my fathers gift to me when he knew what I do, by the way I started eating human when I was 13. And after the first taste, I coudlne help but want more so my father sent me here. We see each other once a year.
He has another family, so he couldn't see me often, we can only be together at my birthday. He gives me tons of presents and a lot of money. He still treat me like a kid. I know he loves me, and the only way to protect me is to send me away.

Living alone wasn't easy, but its fun. Nobody bosses me around, I can sleep late and read books even though its already late. But the loneliness is getting me sometimes, I wish I had someone to live with,to talk with...and to..fall in love with.

Evan

I stayed at the living room, memorizing the place, making sure that when I do my escape, Id know where to go.

I looked at The window, and saw a vegetable garden. Wow, she has a lot of them,why does she need to eat human??
Then I saw her from the woods, walking towards the house with a huge basket.
She braided her her and she wore a black sweater and a black jeans. She doesn't look bad, although she's a bit chubby. I sat down back to the sofa and pretended to be asleep.