You use my money to buy condoms?

Shows like Friends or HIMYM make us so happy because we crave that non judgemental, constantly bickering yet standing by each other friendship. They made someone's death or breakup look so easy because each time they were surrounded by their favourite people. Acceptance or denial we all crave that.

The name of the main character has been changed from Shanaya to Veronica. Sorry for the inconvenience but I am just in love with the name Veronica

Veronica

"My girlfriend is pregnant." I heard my brother Jack said when I happily was sleeping on my bed. Sleeping is the best thing in the world but this statement was way more important than my sleep.

"What?" I quickly got up from my bed and saw him near my bed sitting like nothing has happened. Did he really get the girl knocked up? I know he loved her so he wouldn't leave her but this is one big thing.

"Yeah your up. Mom she is up." My brother informed my mother who was downstairs cooking breakfast for us. My brother is a devil. He did all this to wake me up.

Asshole.

What is their problem with my sleep?

"You have to tell me how to wake that sleepyhead up." My mom yelled back at him and he only chuckled.

Great!Now my entire family was making plans to wake me up. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 10 in the morning.

Who wakes up at ten in the morning on a Sunday?

"You are a devil in the name of a brother." I said and threw glares at him for disturbing me from doing the only thing I love doing.

"Come down. Mom is waiting for breakfast." He was still laughing and I really wanted to punch him to stop his laughter.

You see, I am not a morning person so if you wake me up in the morning all these violent thoughts are tend to come.

"Please can you let me sleep for sometime. Pleaseeee Jake. Your the best brother in the world. I'll do any one thing you want. Please."

"No way Veronica. Your favourite breakfast is being cooked and mom has been working on it since morning." As soon as I heard that I quickly got up to get dressed.

My mother is the most important woman in my life. She has taken huge efforts in raising Ja and me since my father was gone. She never showed us how much she struggled or the kind of pain she was in.

I threw a pillow at him and he finally left my room. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. Today was my last day at London. I was leaving for College today and I was so excited.

"Honey I still don't think that you should go there and live by yourself." My mom said as soon as I entered the dinning. I was tired of having this argument. I am a eighteen year old and I can handle myself but my mother still thinks I am a kid.

"Mom, I am not a kid anymore. I can live by myself and handle myself really well. Please just let me go to, this is my dream college, I got into the college when I lost all my hopes." I said showing my puppy dog eyes. I could do anything to convince her, even cry if I was required to.

"Baby girl I am understanding everything that you say but tell me how will you live all alone by yourself, you haven't even searched for an apartment, please just go and live with Uncle Jorah and Aunt Elizabeth." She was pleading almost as if she was about to cry. I didn't want to make her upset or worried when I was about to leave.