Was I jealous?

Veronica

"Are we going to ride that?" I asked him but my eyes still looking at the Segway. I always wanted to ride one since I was a kid. I did learn how to ride one in just one day and that was the first and last time I rode it.

"Yes Cookie, we are going to ride it."Ayan replied an little annoyed. I mean who would not be I asked him the same question 50 times till now.

"Now will you stop staring at it and hop on." He said hoping on his Segway.

Okay Veronica, breathe in breathe out. Remember this is something you always wanted to do. Be happy and just hop on. So I listened to my heart which I do a very few times.

"Do you know how to ride one?I don't want you to fall." He asked concerned. It is really nice how he gets worried about little things.

"No Ayan, don't worry. I will be fine" I assured him.

"Good. Because if you fall then I will have to pick up your fat ass." He said and laughed.

I spoke way too early. He is still the ass Ayan Brooke.

"Hey I am not fat! I am just a little fluffy. A small body can not handle such a huge personality." I sneered at him.

"Sure Cookie, whatever sails your boat." He laughed harder.

"Okay if your done talking can we get going and please be a little fast I can not be waiting for you all the time." I told him. I was so excited to get going.

Instead, he moved towards me and my breath stopped. Seriously, how does he do this. He just walked towards me and it sent tingles to my body. While I was thinking he put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him. It felt so nice and warm. Suddenly he leaned in and his lips were near mine.

Nothing was being said we just looked into each others eyes. Eye contacts can be so amazing. Just as I thought he was going to kiss me he pulled a little apart, still holding me.

"Cookie, don't challenge me. You want a race?" He asked in such a sexy voice. All this while I had completely forgotten about the Segway. I quickly pulled apart.

"Mr Ayan Brooke, stop teasing me and yes the race is on." I said quickly hoping on to my segway.

Then it began. Ayan was on his Segway and I was on mine. We were travelling on the streets of LA laughing at each other. We both tried to go as fast as possible as we both wanted to defeat each other. I was in the lead and then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned behind to see who it was.

"Cookie, I really thought you were smart enough not to fall for that one." He said as he increased his speed and moved further laughing.

"Ayan you are such a cheater. Let me catch you, I am going to kill you." I screamed right across the street and people were staring at me. He laughed harder. People must be thinking we have gone insane.

Just then this very cute guy passed by and smiled at me. Every girl knows that if a cute guy smiles at you there is a 100% chance that you are going smile back and thats exactly what I did and in return I earned a groan from Ayan.

"He was so cute." I said to myself mostly.

"He was a a kid. You need a man. Like me." He said. I heard the last part and unknowingly I just blushed. I then saw him checking out a girl's ass. At last men will be men.

15 Days With The Possessive Billionaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें