I am going to make it upto you.

Veronica

"Should I wear this? No, this colour does not suit me, what about the blue one?" I asked Nicole putting the blue crop top in front of the mirror.

"Ahhh this is the 18th time you are changing just wear something and go. It's not like Ayan is seeing you for the first time." She clearly sounded very irritated. I finally decided to wear a white tshirt with multi colour shorts and accessorise a little bit.

"Do you think I am overdressed to be going to a park?" I asked as I looked in the mirror

"No way, in fact you look really pretty I should say hot but there is a difference, hot is when my eyes go to your legs and pretty is when my eyes go to your face and trust me I cannot take my eyes off your face." She said and then gave me a genuine smile.

"Just to let you know, you are the bestest friend anybody can ever have. I think I should take that lesbian thought seriously." I laughed. Nicole and I got close in to time and I never thought we would become this close. It is nice to have somebody by your side all the time.

"Just remember baby you say a yes and I am all yours." She winked and giggled.

"Oh God you are so melodramatic, how do I even bear with you?" I said.

"You love me bitch and I love you more. I wouldn't trade you for anybody." She hugged me tightly.

(A/N - Guys tag or comment for your bestfriends to tell them you love them just a random gesture.)

"OMG I don't know why we are having such a dramatic conversation. Just let me go, okay?" I hugged her and left the room. She can become such a drama queen sometimes. I reached the Central Park and saw my watch it was 7:55. I am early maybe he will be here in sometime.

"Ms Veronica?"

I saw a man dressed in black tux approach me. He looked a little older than us and intimidating too. I nodded when he said my name again.

"Sir Ayan had told me to assist you. Please come behind me." I just nodded and followed him. He led me inside and park and somewhere behind where there were rose petals all along the line. I was surprised to see the amount of efforts he has put. The guard left me there and I looked around.

The whole ground was covered with rose petals. In the middle of the rose petals was a dinner table and everything on the table was purple in colour that was my favourite colour. He remembered. I looked around to search for him.

"You look prettier each time I see you." I heard his voice from behind me. I blushed. How was he having such an effect on me in such a short time?