You're my favourite human

Veronica

His eyes lingered all over my body and suddenly I felt conscious about my body. Why was he staring like that? Was my body bad? This has never happened before. I was always confident about myself and now I am doubting my own body.

Its strange how we want to look perfect in front of the one person that matters. Little do we know that for someone who actually worth our care would never want us perfect. It is said that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. False. Beauty lies in the heart of the beholder. The one with a beautiful heart finds others beautiful too.

"I don't like it. You know." Ayan said in my eyes. His voice was more like a whisper. I knew he wanted to keep this conversation just between us.

"You don't like what?" I whispered back in his ears. We were so close that our wet bodies were almost clashing each other. He was right behind me and I liked how my back easily leaned on his hard chest.

"All these men looking at you with nothing but your shorts and bra. I just don't like it." He said pulling me closer to him. This closeness scared me. In a second I was turned around and now I was facing him.

This was more scary. I looked at him and his eyes almost pleaded me to put the T shirt back on. Our faced were inches apart and I was looking directly into his eyes. His eyes looked promising yet so scary.

He kept leaning forward and so did I. At this moment all I wanted was the kiss. I didn't care about the people around me, I didn't care what would happen next. I just wanted to kiss him. When our faces were inches apart, he pulled back.

I groaned so loudly in frustration that I am sure everybody around would have heard it. He smirked when he saw me groan. What is wrong with me? I was craving for a kiss? But. Why didn't he kiss me? Was there something wrong with me?

"Put the damn T shirt on Cookie." He said and I looked at him in anger. He can't tell me what to do. I was extremely frustrated with him. I started walking really fast towards the end of the cliff from where we jumped.

"Cookie, wait."

Ignored.

"Cookie, where are you going?"

Again. Ignored.

"Stop Cookie."

This time he didn't get ignored. I jumped straight into the water. All my frustration seemed to ease down as I went closer to the water. What was I even frustrated about? Why would he kiss me? We were just friends. It was stupid of me to even think about it.

I soon heard myself splash in the water and that amazing feeling returned. It felt good and relaxing. In no time I heard another splash just next to me. Ayan went deep down and then I saw his amazing face on the surface.

"Are you crazy? Who does that? We were both going to jump together. Why did you walk off so angrily? What if something happened to you?" He said and tried to walk in the water to come near me.

He looked so cute when he struggled inside the water trying to make his way towards me. After his struggle was over he pulled me and his hands went around my waist to pull me into a hug. I responded in seconds. His hugs melt me.

"Don't ever do that. I don't trust these waters. Hell! I don't trust anything when it comes to you."

Just like that he can change your frustrations into laughter.

"You're my favourite human being. Do you know that?" I said pinching his nose a little bit. His eyes sparkled and he gave me a huge smile on my statement.