I likeeeeeeee youuuu

This chapter is dedicated to @buk_addict for her honest comments and love to the book.

Veronica.

I hate him so much. Why the hell is he controlling me? He was the one who threatened me and said that if I walked out then there would never be any "us" so let him have his ways.

I searched the bar and spotted Jason and Nicole dancing on the dance floor happily. I did not want to disturb them, she looked pretty happy with him so instead I went straight to the bar where Max was sitting.

"Where were you? Are you alright?" He asked. How was I going to explain to him that there was a guy who was giving me butterflies and anger all at the same time.

"Yes I am fine, all I need is alcohol right now. Three tequila shots please?" I asked the bartender.

All of those who thought I was the a good girl. You are absolutely wrong. I love alcohol. I strongly believe that alcohol can drain out every pain you have. At least for the time being.

"Woah!!! sweet pea, isn't that too much? Did Ayan do something or say something, you know I can talk to him if you want?" He said calmly. I was so pleased with his calmness. I have always admired guys who were calm it reflected their maturity.

No guys I do not like him or something, its just that I admire people who are calm and sorted.

"You don't need to go through any trouble, I am fine. Just in a mood to drink." The bartender served me with my shots and after 3 of them I decided to hit the dance floor. I was not drunk a little tipsy maybe. I dragged Max along with me to the dance floor. We began dancing or basically grinding our bodies.

"You're a great dancer sweet pea." He said and he seemed impressed. I just simply smiled. It was really fun, I danced like that after days and I actually forgot about all my problems. Dancing can make you do that.

Max put his hand on my waist. At first I was a bit startled but then I quickly adjusted and put my hands around his neck. Somehow I could trust him. In our some time we spent together I knew that he was a nice guy apart from the cockiness.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist from behind. I quickly pushed it behind in reflex.

I turned around to see Ayan standing there with a stern look on his face. I am sure he did not like we removing his hand. Well, he deserved the cold treatment after his behaviour tonight.

"Hey Max, can I borrow Veronica for sometime?" Ayan said with a normal tone but I could see the anger in his eyes maybe he was trying to stay calm because I was already angry with him for his possessiveness. Would he really think about what I care?

"Are you sure sweet pea? Do you want to go with him?" Max confirmed. I simply nodded my head in agreement. Ayan put his hand around my waist and carried me out of the club.

"Ayaannnn you're soooooo handsome."

Definitely drunk Veronica. Just shut up.

I saw Ayan chuckling. I tried my best not to speak. He was having so much fun in this.

"And my cookie you are so hot, I wish only you and me were there when you were wearing that, trust me I wouldn't be able to control myself." He said I blushed so hard because I knew what he meant.

He has this weird control on me. Its a control you would like because that control makes me feel loved and secured. Although he was a jerk most of the time. I knew that deep down he cared for everybody too much.