He is going to kiss me

Choose who you prioritise wisely. Some people could leave you hurt and pretend they did nothing wrong.

Veronica

I stood there feeling like a princess. I was on top of the world. Never had I felt such emotions in a day. I wanted to let those emotions out. Tell Ayan what I felt for him but sadly it just wouldn't come out.

"You have nothing to worry about. I can wait for a long time." He said as if he was reading my mind.

His grip on me got tighter and I settled comfortably in his arms. We were still in the hot air balloon and he held me from behind while we looked at the beautiful scenery.

It was so beautiful out there like it was the brightest day of the year. The sun was shining pleasantly, when we looked down there was a beautiful waterfall flowing, the hills looked delightful.

But.

Nothing was as beautiful as this moment I had right now.

"I don't want to move. I can stay here forever." He said and I was surprised at how he uses the word forever so casually.

"Ayan can I ask you for something?"

"You can ask me for anything. I can work my ass off if it means it makes you happy." He said and he snuggled more. I didn't want to leave too. The closer we got the the more difficult it became to move apart.

"Promise me that you will love me only till the time you can." I said and even though he was hugging me from the back, I knew his face had a confused reaction. His grip on me loosened and he turned me around to face him.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face. We were so close to each other that for a moment I felt stupid that I ruined the moment.

"I mean to say that I want you to only love me till you can. The day you decide that you don't feel for me anymore, you just have to come and tell me. It would hurt a lot but it would hurt me more if you keep faking emotions."

I know how it feels when someone stops feeling for you and all you have to do this figure out if they ever felt for you at all. If you ever reach a stage where you are falling out of love, the only thing to do this, tell the person.

"Cookie, I am never going to stop loving you. I promise." He said and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes spoke for him, like they were telling me that he was speaking the truth.

There was so much love for me inside them and it scared me that I couldn't even tell him that I felt the same way.

"I really hope that you don't. I don't think I will be able to handle a day where you're not in my life. You have to understand that you are very important to me. Very very very very important and I trust you."

"What is the problem then?"

"I don't trust time or situations. I have lost people who have meant the world to me. I have seen people leave because they didn't think I was worth staying or even worth them telling me that they are leaving. They just left and I sat there thinking of all the possible things I did wrong. I don't want to go through that ever again Ayan." I said and he was still looking at me.

It's amazing how he is such a good listener. In the past few days, all I have done is complain and cry but not once did I see him complain about it.

"God! That Lucas guy really messed you up." He said and I put my face down. I am still not comfortable talking about Lucas.

"Don't worry. I am here to save you from anything that messes you up anymore. You're my mess now." He said and all I wanted to do was kiss him. God! It looked so tempting right now, just to grab him and keep kissing him.