I am very possessive

Veronica

"I am warning you Sam if you touch my food one more time, you're going to have it from me." Nicole yelled as Sam tried to steal her food for the hundredth time.

Sam was doing it on purpose to tease her so that she would start yelling and beating him up and we would get our old Nicole back. Sadly, it didn't happen.

We were all seated in the cafeteria like usual and it had been an month since Ayan and I started dating. It was the most magical month. Ayan is the perfect boyfriend, it was more like dating my best friend.

Sometimes he would goof around with me like pull my hair, tease me with weird nicknames, steal my food and sometimes he would leave these small pecks on my cheek or grab me and kiss me passionately. All like magic.

"Just stop sulking all day and cheer up. He is gone for good Nicole. You are going to find someone who is going to love you so much. Like my Cookie loves me." Ayan said as he gave a peck on my cheek. Till date I haven't got used to his kisses. I blush so hard every time he does that.

"It will be good Nicole I promise you. We hate seeing you like this. We want that old Nicole back." Rebecca said and it was really shocking that she was saying it.

Although we have lunch together everyday, I know little about Daniel and Rebecca. They were into each other all the time. She was always on his lap and they indulged in a lot of making out. A lot of time.

"Can you guys stop telling me what to do? I know I have to get back on my feet. I will. At least give me sometime to go through it." Nicole yelled back at everyone and left the table.

We would all be shocked but this happens too often these days. She storms out when she is having an emotional breakdown and we all have learnt from it that for sometime we have to leave her alone.

"Cookie, I was thinking maybe we can watch a movie tonight? Come to my apartment. I want to show you my home." He said as his hands started moving on my thigh under the table. When he does this my body charges up like its some rush going inside.

"I would love to but I'll check on Nicole first. I have to make sure she will be okay alone." I told him and as much as I wanted to spend all my time with him, Nicole was my priority too.

"You are amazing? Do you know that? You care so much about everybody." He said as he pinched my nose and lean in to give me a kiss. His lips touched mine and that volcano inside me erupted. He kissed me so passionately yet gently that I forgot that there were other sitting there too.

"Uh..huh." Sam said as he cleared his throat. I quickly pulled back and earned a groan from him. It is so cute when he does that. Like he is craving for more. He is craving more for me.

"Its great the day I enter New York I see my best friend sucking faces with some guy." I heard a voice from far distant and I immediately recognised it.

"Dyalnnnn." I yelled as I ran towards him. He opened his arms and I flung onto them. I was so happy seeing him. Someone from home was here and it was so satisfying to see him. Of course I missed him too.

"I missed you V. Its unbelievable I am finally here. With you. This is going to be so much fun." He said still hugging me. No matter what happened he was my best friend in the whole world. The amount of happiness I had seeing him was indescribable.

"I missed you too idiot. Welcome to New York. Come, I'll make you meet my friends." I said as I dragged him towards the table.

The whole cafeteria was staring at us. The girls were literally stripping him with their eyes and I chuckled at all the attention he was getting. I am sure he must be loving it. I looked behind but instead of looking happy Dylan was looking everywhere, like he was searching for somebody.